How many of you want to go back home and help rebuild Somalia?

Do you plan to move Somalia and use your skills to help the country?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Allah put us in wealthy countries to help Somalia. We are not here to protest for BLM and go to jail.

Do-I-Look-Somali

Make me some Cambulo tonight.
We already started. We have charities that send money back home. Plus a lot of our family has already moved back to Xamer. My family members in somaliland have also been doing good by there area.

Apollo

VIP
No you would be killed by every Somali in the country. Specifically the cops. We don't want cow, and sun worshippers in Somalia.

Lol, I can do Taqiyya. They would never know.

But I probably couldn't keep my mouth shut on the Bantu question or the Salafi question.

Do-I-Look-Somali

Lol, I can do Taqiyya. They would never know.

But I probably couldn't keep my mouth shut on the Bantu question or the Salafi question.
Taqqyia? We aren't Shias bro. I don't even think your Somali. We don't need your kind in my country.

Do-I-Look-Somali

This is a compliment, if you think I'm not Somali. :mjlol:
One of the brothers here said it perfectly. He said "If you aren't Muslim, you aren't Somali".

Also I don't think you're Somali, because Somalis usually hate kemetic themes such as praying to ancient Egyptian gods. There are bantus from West Africa living in the west screaming about how they are from East, and north east Africa. Get your WE WUZ KANGZ N SHIET ass out of here.

Before I get back to Somalia, I will rebuild the Masjid in Buhoodle and Dhagaxbuur, teach a dugsi. Eliminate Ethiopian influence in Dhagaxbuur by ripping flags, rebuilding places and reinstalling new security.

For Somalia I would nationalise companies like Dahabshiil to make extra revenue. :mjpls:

Then I will make taxation a harsh thing on the rich companies
Easy on the poor ones

:mjohreally:

Create Tariffs so China and USA can't use my lands for free docking
:obama:

When I have enough money, and invest into the IT sector, find Al Shabaab were they at and killem
:mjhaps:

Hope this plan may work or it will end up as Khaarso and be thrown the the Qaashin
:mjkkk:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending