How many of you have come from a single parent homes?

Status
Not open for further replies.

IMG_0689.PNG

TooMacaan

VIP
Don't come from a single parent home but I was mostly raised by my mom while dad was working. So traditional/old school type household.

VixR

Veritas
:dead:Of anyone here, I thought you might've.

The way you go on about so-called father's rights, it's either you've been hit with CS or denied access or your father has, or you believe he wasn't around bc of your mother, or that its the fault of the so-called suffocation of Western law is why he's in miyi, Somalia as of right now?:cosbyhmm:

Whatever the case, ppl who go on as you do have been scorned.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
:dead:Of anyone here, I thought you might've.

The way you go on about so-called father's rights, it's either you've been hit with CS or denied access or your father has, or you believe he wasn't around bc of your mother, or that its the fault of the so-called suffocation of Western law is why he's in miyi, Somalia as of right now?:cosbyhmm:

Whatever the case, ppl who go on as you do have been scorned.
So what you're saying is people like me who you perceive to be damaged goods are raised in single parent homes kkk

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
You know most of the girls are lying when they all are saying they've not been raised in a single parent home do you mean to tell me all the girls except @Haggiss :chrisfreshhah:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
No, I'm saying the contempt you carry around can only come from a personal experience.
You're right I have seen all around me how gynocentric society is in general and how fathers are not treated fairly in family courts or divorce courts mainly through friends and colleagues.

I am just trying to raise awareness so that others may do their own Due diligence, is speaking about men's rights or fathers rights a bad thing in your opinion

VixR

Veritas
You're right I have seen all around me how gynocentric society is in general and how fathers are not treated fairly in family courts or divorce courts mainly through friends and colleagues
Of course. The quintessential 'asking for a friend'. But then again, it's no one's business but yours.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending