How many of you have come from a single parent homes?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Why did you only tag at the girls? You chauvinistic pig.

And I grew up with married, working parents, alxamdullillah.

Damn I just peeped you @ed @XXX

You're shady and petty @Cognitivedissonance

Damn
I thought it was a chick something effeminate about it I can't quite put my finger on it.

Besides I am a feminist feminism supports women wearing jilbaab, I get along better with females cause I am a good listener.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
What do you want from him? He's nice and a gentleman. Something you assholes on this site lack...

Smh
He cursed me bastarka he said I was descended from samaale he doesn't realise the lowest level of hell is called hawiyah:mjcry:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
I said I don't believe in Arab myths and that seems to have triggered you :chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah:
The greatest man to walk the face of the earth is an Arab his name is Muhammad may the peace and blessings of Allah be upon him that's who I aspire to become not samaale :susp:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
He cursed me bastarka he said I was descended from samaale he doesn't realise the lowest level of hell is called hawiyah:mjcry:
He did?

Beat him and I will help you with couple of punches, he tried to stain your pure blood. I don't know what I would do if someone accused me of having impure blood like Samaale, I'm sorry Ina-adeer.

@XXX why would you do that? I'm angry at just the thought of you hurling those slurs at him.

I too grew up with both parents alxamdulilah. Raising a family is difficult enough. But it's even more difficult for single parents struggling to make ends meet. More power to them.

YoungFarah

:)
VIP
There's nothing wrong with being effeminate stop being a misogynistic prick:bell:
Not you're more effeminate than me arguing with every halimo on this site everyday. Grow a pair and move along saxiib. It seems like you're easily triggered something I'll never stop doing as long as you're acting like a dhoocil

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending