How many of you girls in here have a dream like this xalimo?

Want to be bad and pop bottles?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
am just curious about how many Somali women have the same dreams.

Plz be honest about your answers we all anonymous anyway behind the screens

Dear effeminate Cushit cucked fellow ,

There has already been a 200 page thread about this girl .i believe that is longer than your bidaar which you developed at the age of 10.
But this thread is not about this girl per se, it's about the dream she has. I know how many more xalimos have such a dream.

But this thread is not about this girl per se, it's about the dream she has. I know how many more xalimos have such a dream.
Dear fellow ,

If you want Xalimos to tell you their intimate dreams there are ways of doing that . A public forum is not one of them .I hope you get my drift . I normally don't give advice unless PayPal is mentioned , but I will you give you a pass , my autistic Walaal .

felloff

FA'CASH GANG BABY
That girl is the MLK for somali girls, somali girls have her commandments written down in a slate tablet , they pledge allegiance to the dog filter and sing the national anthem of their kind , the song was made by cardi b and is titled bodak yellow, funnily enough they don't make money moves since they usually spend 2/3 of their income on shisha uber hungeryhouse and balloons

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts