How many of you are married and..

How many of you have married in..

• Western world

• Somalia and the Muslim world

• Not married

• Currently engaged in Zina

Results are only viewable after voting.
My friend married a known . This is why its better not to get married unless you have full background history, her word isnt enough.

I would work for CIA, just to find out if she a hoe.

Does it matter tho?
Yes big part of the value of women is chastity/prettiness/reputation. A hoe wont like to hear this, since intrinsically she knows it true. Only simps get duped into thinking that only love matters and they end up divorced in a year.

I can only deduce from this thread that Western Xalimos feel threatened by competition from Xalimos from Somalia.

Say anything nice about Somalia Xalimos & they'll attack you & call you a loser.

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
I can only deduce from this thread that Western Xalimos feel threatened by competition from Xalimos from Somalia.

Say anything nice about Somalia Xalimos & they'll attack you & call you a loser.
Its very clear that is the case sxb. Alot of brothers are now opting for that option and they dont understand why

Its very clear that is the case sxb. Alot of brothers are now opting for that option and they dont understand why

When you saturate the market, the price goes down.

Marry from back home and it puts pressure on single Western xalimos to lower there Mehr & wedding costs and to be more homely.

Hahah

Attachments

• 20191218_174213.jpg
    20191218_174213.jpg
    396.6 KB · Views: 76

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
I marry a western one not order a bride. If I did it wouldn't be a from Somalia

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP

Yup they call men who like them losers and deadbeats. Talk about being bitter:hemad:

Trending

Latest posts