How many of you are 30 or over?

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Shamis

I'm leaving this site for good. This is shameful wallahi - I'm going to find people my own age to hang out with :axvmm9o:.

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
I'm leaving this site for good. This is shameful wallahi - I'm going to find people my own age to hang out with :axvmm9o:.

On that other site Yalaxow is 40 I think and God knows how old.AbdiWahab is. Some people here who've been on somnet for a decade will still claim to be 23.

S

Shamis

On that other site Yalaxow is 40 I think and God knows how old.AbdiWahab is. Some people here who've been on somnet for a decade will still claim to be 23.

Its stupid though - what's so great about being 23 unless you're actually 23?

S

Shamis

Shiiit and I honestly thought you were young as f*ck, same with VicePrez. Damn

My older family members still hold my hand when I cross the road - people in the street must think I'm retarded - I think my family think I'm retarded.

How old are youo_O

My older family members still hold my hand when I cross the road - people in the street must think I'm retarded - I think my family think I'm retarded.

How old are youo_O

Haha f*ck them there's nothing wrong with showing older siblings love! I'm 23 believe it or not :ftw9nwa:

S

Shamis

I believe you!

UK is broken family country - they would prefer to see familie down the pubs together breaking bottles over each other's head than showing love.

Early and mid 20's are great time - a fertile mind and strong determination to change anything you want to. Don't be like these senile dope smokers, enjoy your youth :vncu2n5::dzmxmmb:

I believe you!

UK is broken family country - they would prefer to see familie down the pubs together breaking bottles over each other's head than showing love.

Early and mid 20's are great time - a fertile mind and strong determination to change anything you want to. Don't be like these senile dope smokers, enjoy your youth :vncu2n5::dzmxmmb:

You're right wallahi I mean it's the norm to abandon your parents in care homes and see them maybe during christmas :mindblown:
And my youth lol I feel old, my original plan in life when I was younger and more naive was to be married by the time I'm 25! Let's see how that works out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending