How many of you are 30 or over?

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Shamis

Gegiroor - baby baambar xiran baad tahay.

Gambit - Indeed and they only visit once a year. They even leave the country and settle in New Zealand and Australia while their parents are being abused by evil care workers. I don't get British culture - its so corrupt.

You're in a foreign country with a completely different culture to yours, its hard to find a likeminded person who fits the description. Its not naive but a reality for a lot of people. I hope you find your queen soon little brother.

Gegiroor - baby baambar xiran baad tahay.

Gambit - Indeed and they only visit once a year. They even leave the country and settle in New Zealand and Australia while their parents are being abused by evil care workers. I don't get British culture - its so corrupt.

You're in a foreign country with a completely different culture to yours, its hard to find a likeminded person who fits the description. Its not naive but a reality for a lot of people. I hope you find your queen soon little brother.

You're right, family matters little here it's sad. I guess careers and partners are more important. Inshallah, Thank you :geek:

S

Shamis

Partners? They beat each other up, take drugs together, cheat on each other and have kids with like 10 different people. They have nothing - and careers? That's just the media trying to convince the world that British people are better than Jeremy Kyle types. The vast majority of British people are either in low skilled jobs or just about fit into the middle class - that's if they work at all. Its actually foreigners who own the majority of the wealth in this country. Don't fall for their hype!

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
I'm turning 25 on March next year. :rejoice:I think I'm getting old quick tho. :mjcry:Last thing I remember was when I was 13 playing football and soccer not caring about anything.

my original plan in life when I was younger and more naive was to be married by the time I'm 25! Let's see how that works out
Work hard and save money you will get there. been self employed since 14 i turnd 26 last month. Gonna get married next year and start building a house inshalah. niggas I grew up with still partying and fucking hoes broke.

Partners? They beat each other up, take drugs together, cheat on each other and have kids with like 10 different people. They have nothing - and careers? That's just the media trying to convince the world that British people are better than Jeremy Kyle types. The vast majority of British people are either in low skilled jobs or just about fit into the middle class - that's if they work at all. Its actually foreigners who own the majority of the wealth in this country. Don't fall for their hype!

Partners cos they always change, can't really call them spouses/husband and wife anymore. The kid thing is crazy too there's supposed to be a substantial number of families where the father is raising another mans kid, he has no idea though. You're right about the vast majority being stupid too, sometimes I wonder how? Haha damn foreigners stealing out jobs/wealth! Why can't they f*ck off back home :pacspit:

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Work hard and save money you will get there. been self employed since 14 i turnd 26 last month. Gonna get married next year and start building a house inshalah. niggas I grew up with still partying and fucking hoes broke.
Since 14?:ohhh:What do you do bro? What kind of business are you in if you don't mind me asking.

Thanks for the advice walaal I'm starting to slowly save up now, self employed since 14 lool you hustler! Inshallah all goes well with your future marriage, make sure you build yourself a palace back home, no point buying a house here.

S

Shamis

Partners cos they always change, can't really call them spouses/husband and wife anymore. The kid thing is crazy too there's supposed to be a substantial number of families where the father is raising another mans kid, he has no idea though. You're right about the vast majority being stupid too, sometimes I wonder how? Haha damn foreigners stealing out jobs/wealth! Why can't they f*ck off back home :pacspit:

I remember reading about that, it was like a fifth or every fifth child born - something crazy like that.

UK still belongs to the upper class and they have upper class friends from other countries who in turn get the contracts. The British public are fed racist propaganda until it became a custom of theirs - its such a huge win for the rich because people are too dumb to protest or even care about who owns the wealth. Have you seen this? Corrupt new arrival Russian billionaires are jacking up the prices and pricing the natives out of their dreams.

Since 14?:ohhh:What do you do bro? What kind of business are you in if you don't mind me asking.
At the time I was selling pirate dvd's but I started a e commerce website when I finished school at 16 I'm still running it I get between 3-4k a month just off that it's a very lucrative business if you find the right niche I also build high end custom computer systems for professionals 2k+ per system

Thanks for the advice walaal I'm starting to slowly save up now, self employed since 14 lool you hustler! Inshallah all goes well with your future marriage, make sure you build yourself a palace back home, no point buying a house here.
Yeah bro that's the plan I want to move back and start a business

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
At the time I was selling pirate dvd's but I started a e commerce website when I finished school at 16 I'm still running it I get between 3-4k a month just off that it's a very lucrative business if you find the right niche I also build high end custom computer systems for professionals 2k+ per system

Yeah bro that's the plan I want to move back and start a business
That's what up bro. All the best in your plans to open a business back home.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending