How many of y'all think that @air is actually gay or not.

Is @Air gay?

• Yes

Votes: 10 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 7 35.0%
  • Yo steam you trippin after you pause from your lawyer job

Votes: 3 15.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeus

STYLIN
@Air is a gaal so theres a higher chance of him being gay :manny:

This is very nostalgic. Nothing beats british comedy. "I am the only gay in town" :drakelaugh:

And you have higher chance of getting off to gay and asking god for forgiveness when you finish :samwelcome:

and then convince yourself you are not gay but a fruity jinn has possessed you :gaasdrink:

And you have higher chance of getting off to gay and asking god for forgiveness when you finish :samwelcome:

and then convince yourself you are not gay but a fruity jinn has possessed you :gaasdrink:

cat.gif

@fox what you say to this?

TooMacaan

VIP
I think he's bi; why isn't that an option on the polls? It probably accounts for all those who voted 'No'.

Edit: On second thought, he listens to this song in his sparetime...unironically:
:cosbyhmm:I think the answer is pretty clear folks. You know which to vote.

Last edited:

Zeus

STYLIN
I think he's bi; why isn't that an option on the polls? It probably accounts for all those who voted 'No'.
Edit: On second thought, he listens to this song in his spare time...unironically:
:cosbyhmm:I think the answer is pretty clear folks. You know which to vote.

That thread is what you are listening to at the moment. I could've been at a coffee shop and heard this song unwillingly. :jaynerd:

TooMacaan

VIP
That thread is what you are listening to at the moment. I could've been at a coffee shop and heard this song unwillingly. :jaynerd:
And the song was so monumental to your life to the point where you felt you must find the link, embed, and post it on sspot...although you didn't like it??

Yea right; we all know the probability of such a scenario is slim to none.:childplease: :comeon:

Zeus

STYLIN
And the song was so monumental to your life to the point where you felt you must find the link, embed, and post it on sspot...although you didn't like it??

Yea right; we all know the probability of such a scenario is slim to none.:childplease: :comeon:

It takes half a second to copy and paste :jaynerd:

I'm already being slandered now you want to bury me completely? :jaynerd:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending