How many language are do you guys speak?

Status
Not open for further replies.
:oops:Thank you walaal Insha allah, heb andere persoon zien nederlands praten zijn er nog meer?
Btw your Dutch is pretty good:friendhug:

Ja, er zijn nog wel een paar nederlanders hier. Rich, Zumar, Strawberryshuffle and a few more. I just realised, allemaal meiden though wtf

:williamswtf:

Ik kan amper nederlands praten zonder het tussendoor gooien van engelse woorden, but I appreciate that

:tocry:

Ja, er zijn nog wel een paar nederlanders hier. Rich, Zumar, Strawberryshuffle and a few more. I just realised, allemaal meiden though wtf

:williamswtf:

Ik kan amper nederlands praten zonder het zonder het tussendoor gooien van engelse woorden, but I appreciate that

:tocry:

:kendrickcry: masha allah

SumMo

very lowkey
I speak:
1. Somali
2. English
3. Norwegian
4. German
5. X (can’t tell you because it gives away where I live)

I am currently learning Italian, because I’m moving to Italy soon. Gonna be there for a year. insha’Allah. .

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
I speak:
1. Somali
2. English
3. Norwegian
4. German

I am currently learning Italian, because I’m moving to Italy soon (gonna be there for a year).:icon mrgreen: insha’Allah

Impressive, you should start working for UN, they value employees with atleast 6 languages and pay heft amount of salary.:farmajoyaab:

SumMo

very lowkey
Impressive, you should start working for UN, they value employees with atleast 6 languages and pay heft amount of salary.:farmajoyaab:
It’s funny because I actually don’t consider it impressive.. idk I feel like I need to learn more languages. My older sister speaks fluent french and I’m still asking her to teach me it.

After I’ve learned italian, french will be the next language on my agenda. Insha’Allah.

I want to be able to speak 10 languages before I reach 30.

I will forever keep you in the dark..
:sass2::sass1:

You lowkey already exposed yourself. The fifth language is 1000% French, but I digress ;)

I'd kill to be able to speak English, French and German. That's an elite set right there.

Very impressive. How good is your German? I think I could reach conversational German, maybe like B1 level fairly quickly but I need to learn Spanish first

SumMo

very lowkey
You lowkey already exposed yourself. The fifth language is 1000% French, but I digress ;)

I'd kill to be able to speak English, French and German. That's an elite set right there.

Very impressive. How good is your German? I think I could reach conversational German, maybe like B1 level fairly quickly but I need to learn Spanish first
Lol, it’s not. I don’t speak fluent french, but my older sister does. Read the post I wrote above. kkkkkk :icon mrgreen:

My german is decent. My writing is lowkey bad, but I can speak it well. I took a gap year to Germany during my 2 year in uni, which improved my german a lot. Before that my german was ok but I couldn’t write it well. This despite having a B- in german in highschool and a B in middle-school.

I speak:
1. Somali
2. English
3. Norwegian
4. German

I am currently learning Italian, because I’m moving to Italy soon. Gonna be there for a year. insha’Allah. .

X= Danish or Swedish

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
I speak 6 languages. 3 Slavic and 3 Germanic. I also understand all languages in the Slavic language group. Russian, Belarusian, Ukrainian, Polish, Czech, Slovak, Bosniak, Croatian, Serbian, Macedonian, Bulgarian and Slovenian.

I speak fluently Somali, Spanisch Arabic, English, Italian, German and that French we learn in school and I am trying to learn Russian. Since Putin is president of US and I wanna go their..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending