How many language are do you guys speak?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My first language is Arabic
Second is English
Third is Somali but my understanding is 9/10 reading is 8/10 speaking is 3/10.
I know you all will comment on this. So please don't do it. I've already had enough of it.

My first language is Arabic
Second is English
Third is Somali but my understanding is 9/10 reading is 8/10 speaking is 3/10.
I know you all will comment on this. So please don't do it. I've already had enough of it.

Where were you raised? A lot of Western Somalis speak trash Somali anyway

Let us check how many languages everyone speaks, me being a big geeljire and refugee , my family moved around different countries in Asia and Europe after the Somali civil war before landing in the US,

These are the languages I am fluent at :

1. Somali
2.English
3.Arabic
4.Hindi
5.little bit of German

:rejoice:

My man said hindi.. I guess you must have experienced indian curry infested faeces. Somalis be migrating to every land like wildfire !:hahaidiot::hahaidiot:

DeadStar

I dare u to show yourself.
I speak English
Somal
Swahili
Arabic
Spanish

All of’em fluently. I got California on Lockdown. I learnt Spanish coz I dont like Latinos and I just couldn’t stand their ayeeyos. I also think Spanish is sexy.

DeadStar

I dare u to show yourself.
Let us check how many languages everyone speaks, me being a big geeljire and refugee , my family moved around different countries in Asia and Europe after the Somali civil war before landing in the US,

These are the languages I am fluent at :

1. Somali
2.English
3.Arabic
4.Hindi
5.little bit of German

:rejoice:
I consider hindi an ugly language and their culture is ugly too.

Apollo

VIP
I speak English
Somal
Swahili
Arabic
Spanish

All of’em fluently. I got California on Lockdown. I learnt Spanish coz I dont like Latinos and I just couldn’t stand their ayeeyos. I also think Spanish is sexy.

Swahili :vqbuyv0:

It's a Bantu language.

I speak English
Somal
Swahili
Arabic
Spanish

Did you live in kenya? Used to speak swahili and Arabic but i forgot both:manny:

Status
Not open for further replies.