How many kids do you want?

salma saluuni

For the thrill💃🏽
Me personally I want about 10 kids if not 10 at least 6/7. You see I want a whole football team. Growing up in a house with a lot of us, I can’t imagine having 1 or 2 you know. I’d want my house to be full of kids screaming shouting the whole shabang I mean imagine the house being so quiet and empty, by the time those 2 kids become older and start a family of their own they’ll leave you in that house all alone and vulnerable, whereas when you have a lot of kids you’ll just keep popping and popping them. Girls am I going mad or do you agree

Me personally I want about 10 kids if not 10 at least 6/7. You see I want a whole football team. Growing up in a house with a lot of us, I can’t imagine have 1 or 2 you know. I’d want my house to be full of kids screaming shouting the whole shabang I mean imagine the house being so quiet and empty, by the time those 2 kids become older and start a family of their own they’ll leave you in that house all alone and vulnerable, whereas when you have a lot of kids you’ll just keep popping and popping them. Girls am I going mad or do you agree
I want 7-9

salma saluuni

For the thrill💃🏽
I pray for your kitty
I’ll pray for her too but we’ll get through it won’t we buba
giphy.gif

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
I want 4. I was going to say two but then once you said that it’s going to be quiet and they’re gonna end up growing up....maybe five:francis:

Gambar

VIP
I think I’m done after these 3. The buuq is a bit much sometimes as I’m a very loud person lol and only recently realized.

Trending