How many kids do you want?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aaegal

I have no proof, only whispers
Having kids isn't an easy process. You got to bust in a women and hope she gets pregnant. Its man and women process.

The age of test tube babies came long ago bud. It's no longer necessary to do the dirty with a woman.

Aaegal

I have no proof, only whispers
He gonna adopt as he might be part of team bluemake up maybe or maybe not
I'll adopt because we need to help out these children who were unfortunate enough to lose their parents but I'll also have my own biological children.

No clue what team bluemakeup is.

I'll adopt because we need to help out these children who were unfortunate enough to lose their parents but I'll also have my own biological children.

No clue what team bluemakeup is.
With a woman oh okay and yeah that is a real great idea to adopt orphans

VixR

Veritas
Wanting 40 kids does not make one radical but very wise in the long run as his tribal seed will defend him from rivals
I have to assume all the reasonable guys are not commenting to avoid being called โ€œcuckedโ€ for not having this poverty mindset of a bajillion kids.

That or too many Somali guys on here are not accustomed to long-term thinking.

I have to assume all the reasonable guys are not commenting to avoid being called โ€œcuckedโ€ for not having this poverty mindset of a bajillion kids.

Africa needs 4 billion population n somalia atleast 88 million to keep oromos at bay

Worse they would be considered simps and no one wants that

Ugaaso

Deni
Who said marry your mj cousins or mr cousins but maybe og/hy guy like me maybe loool
209D8095-CC8F-40FA-AF3D-AD2C59CC6BB4.gif

Ugaaso

Deni
Horta are you that girl from xamar who makee those cringy videos

Show some respect she's a legend!!

you piece of shit qabilist, why would a MJ queen entertain your sorry ass. :gnzbryw: I will karbash your dhanto worshiping ass after Ramadan.

:ufdup:

you piece of shit qabilist, why would a MJ queen entertain your sorry ass. :gnzbryw: I will karbash your dhanto worshiping ass after Ramadan.

Loool hate me or love me like my cm gf but still i am like honey to yall and yall can't get enough of me

Her mouth should be a legend but hey i am no qabilist since technically i am part of no tribe but will try out to replace ahmed islam one day

Last edited:

Ugaaso

Deni
Loool hate me or love me like my cm gf but still i am like honey to yall and yall can't get enough of me

so Cm dime piece took your manhood and turned you into this nigga, tell me more
:farmajoyaab:

Ugasada is a married woman, bax warya go find yourself a turkish tranny.
:mahubowtf:

She is annoying and if not for her lander side would look manly in the face and no she said come over to get me prego with twins so respect me as i am yall dumashi once again

Why are you using mahubo fabulous who as left n rejoined the deen like mms did like it is a game or something plus turkish are great folks n fyi no trannies over there

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts