How many kids do you want?

Status
Not open for further replies.

pablo

Make Dhulos Great Again
@Tukraq and @pablo

How is my post funny? Share please.
Because your a big troll saaxib, most people would want to have children if they could, and if not adopt children who have no disabilities. I wouldn’t adopt disabled kids unless I was extremely wealthy otherwise it is to much work, you’d have to look after them for the rest of your life as they can’t live by themselves.

@pablo

How am I a troll? I mentioned mildly disabled because I know I could not financially, mentally and physically handle children with profound disabilities, intellectual or physical.

Regg

Stroking my Australinimo
Please only have the amount of children you're financially capable of taking care of. That means healthy foods, good clothing, electronics, extra curricular actives like hockey or football, tutors, dental/vision care, medication and family vacations and so on. You want a few well mannered, well rounded smart children not a bunch you can't afford to take care of or manage.

I plan to have 3 at max, most likely 2.
How do you think people with very large families survived over the last 3,000+ years? Having lots of kids was a thing back then.

Don’t let the Anglo incels fool you into thinking 1-2 kids is only sustainable.

Last edited:

Aaegal

I have no proof, only whispers
How do you think people with very large families survived over the last 3,000+ years? Having lots of kids was a thing back then.

Don’t let the Anglo incels fool you into thinking 1-2 kids is only sustainable.
Surviving is very different to living a good life...

Please only have the amount of children you're financially capable of taking care of. That means healthy foods, good clothing, electronics, extra curricular actives like hockey or football, tutors, dental/vision care, medication and family vacations and so on. You want a few well mannered, well rounded smart children not a bunch you can't afford to take care of or manage.

I plan to have 3 at max, most likely 2.
How you gonna have kids with your khaniisness?

Aaegal

I have no proof, only whispers
How you gonna have kids with your khaniisness?

khaniis khaniis khaniis shut up dude... I can fcuk anyone woman I want but I'll settle for using a turkey baster ... no no it's 2019 I'll go to the doctors, get a surrogate and IVF her.

khaniis khaniis khaniis shut up dude... I can fcuk anyone woman I want but I'll settle for using a turkey baster ... no no it's 2019 I'll go to the doctors, get a surrogate and IVF her.
So u are not having kids. Ofc what was i expecting from 2 men.
Dont get hostile. I just asked.

Where is this guy from?

Over my time here, I’ve worked out that you’re a non-Somali, Black or otherwise dark skinned (non-White), refugee/immigrant, who was most-likely born in their country (definitely a third-worlder with a goal like 40 freaking kids and some of the other weird shit you say), probably somewhere in their thirties in age (definitely older than the general population here), and that you’re mentally religiously-inclined (radical) but your practice is off/hypocritical.
Wanting 40 kids does not make one radical but very wise in the long run as his tribal seed will defend him from rivals

Ugaaso

Deni
Your gonna have to share your man it looks like than loool

Let a try me, bruh
EA8F0EB0-4AEC-46E1-8A0B-6FC0E11F2E78.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending