How many kids do you have/how many do you plan on having?

Status
Not open for further replies.
@shanqale

I never made fun of your struggles. I just enjoy how you troll people. You went from being a grandfather to a young adult who got his life together in a span of two months :cryinglaughsmiley:

My first born daughter called me 5 minutes ago and told me I am a grandfather!

I can't believe this. I am so happy my heart is beating fast.

I even recommended her a name for my future grandchild.

I hope you guys will live old enough to have grand children. Its a great feeling.

But how old are you dee
i look like 20 years old now but yeaterday i was look like old man who is 64 years old but now i look good becuase i use facewash everyday since i was told if i use correclty i will not look 64 years old and i will look 20 ywqrs old which i look 20 years old, maybe tomorrow i will look 25 yers old but i can not guarantee one hundred percent i will go from 20 to 25 because facewsh is very unpredictable

hopefully i will look 19 after next week nigjt before two days but i can tell u i ppl call me faqash online becuase i do t know well why i am called faqash but i hope they stop because i am seuxally helicopter i use to be faqash but now i am attacking helicopter

im basically a tranny helicopter faqash but dont tell anyone becuase i am rreally not helicopter

Zailah

Exam season guys !
i look like 20 years old now but yeaterday i was look like old man who is 64 years old but now i look good becuase i use facewash everyday since i was told if i use correclty i will not look 64 years old and i will look 20 ywqrs old which i look 20 years old, maybe tomorrow i will look 25 yers old but i can not guarantee one hundred percent i will go from 20 to 25 because facewsh is very unpredictable

hopefully i will look 19 after next week nigjt before two days but i can tell u i ppl call me faqash online becuase i do t know well why i am called faqash but i hope they stop because i am seuxally helicopter i use to be faqash but now i am attacking helicopter

im basically a tranny helicopter faqash but dont tell anyone becuase i am rreally not helicopter

You can’t even give a straight number answer, can you :mjlol:

Merchant of Mogadishu

From Pella to Pattala, then back to Babylon

wut :jaynerd:

I thought you Swiss were proficient in English.....................

wut :jaynerd:

I thought you Swiss were proficient in English.....................

I spend 3 years in uk and my english is top lvl

But from the canton i come from not a lot of ppl speak fluent english .. its mostly german sides who study english as second language while the rest study german as second .

I ditched german and went to study a while in UK :lol: (which is good and dumb at the same time)

All my friends cant speak english lol

:bell:How is khaniis going to have kids

You don't read much do you.

You can make babies now with the sperm of two fathers and one woman.

They is also going to be babies with two fathers and no egg in a few years.

This is going to be your nightmare. You will claim this is a sign of the nearing of the Day of Judgement. This will make you foam from the mouth and make you do a terror attack in frustration

You don't read much do you.

You can make babies now with the sperm of two fathers and one woman.

They is also going to be babies with two fathers and no egg in a few years.

This is going to be your nightmare. You will claim this is a sign of the nearing of the Day of Judgement. This will make you foam from the mouth and make you do a terror attack in frustration
Acudu judgement day is here, I am going to blow up whatever shithole you live in

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
I spend 3 years in uk and my english is top lvl

But from the canton i come from not a lot of ppl speak fluent english .. its mostly german sides who study english as second language while the rest study german as second .

I ditched german and went to study a while in UK :lol: (which is good and dumb at the same time)

All my friends cant speak english lol
I remember you saying that you're a proffesor in your earlier posts. What do you teach ?

Status
Not open for further replies.