How many kids do you have/how many do you plan on having?

Status
Not open for further replies.
No you don’t lol
I got 7 siblings (8 if you count me in), Thankfully now only 5 of us live together
It’s so much work to do especially for us girls :meleshame:

I have 12 siblings, but I didn't grow up with all of them. There's no one around my age and we live in different countries so I grew up really lonely. :(
When the whole family is together I usually do the work voluntarily and my dad always complains asks everyone to help me.

Jjero

MO-G GROUPIE ♡
I have 12 siblings, but I didn't grow up with all of them. There's no one around my age and we live in different countries so I grew up really lonely. :(
When the whole family is together I usually do the work voluntarily and my dad always complains asks everyone to help me.
How many did you grow up with?
Lol I have 2 half siblings and 2 “adopted” ones I only have 2 “real biological” siblings
4 boys 3 girls
I grew up with 3 other cousins that soon moved to Canada and a eedo thats like my older sister (She’s my dads half sister and 17 years older than me)
It’s sometimes fun with a full house tho, When someones missing it never feels empty :icon lol:

How many did you grow up with?
Lol I have 2 half siblings and 2 “adopted” ones I only have 2 “real biological” siblings
4 boys 3 girls
I grew up with 3 other cousins that soon moved to Canada and a eedo thats like my older sister (She’s my dads half sister and 17 years older than me)
It’s sometimes fun with a full house tho, When someones missing it never feels empty :icon lol:

Only two. I really envy you.

Gambar

VIP
The vagina was built to stretch aboowe besides having them around the same age I feel like would make them bond better
He’s right you know. Do you know how big your uterus becomes during pregnancy? You should take breaks between, at least 2 years. Having too many kids at once, year after year, can cause uterus prolapse later in life.

He’s right you know. Do you know how big your uterus becomes during pregnancy? You should take breaks between, at least 2 years. Having too many kids at once, year after year, can cause uterus prolapse later in life.

2-4 years apart sounds good

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts