How many here have had their DNA tested?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xaagi-Cagmadigtee

Guul ama Dhimasho
If you are concerned about losing your uniqueness as an ethnic group, get yourself a girl from back home. I intend to, one from my clan would be my priority, followed by neighboring Somalis. Heck, I will even cast the net wider by including Afars, Bejas, Afran Qallu Oromos, and even Harlas, Hararis and other Semitic groups from the Horn.

I have a hard time believing your reer xamar people are half somali, and half south asian/arab. why do you look like bantu/arab people if that is the case and not light skin somalis ?
Most of the reer xamar in North West London either look like extremely light Somali or even tanned pseudo Indian-Arab . Very few actually look Bantoid/Zwahiloid. Even those that do , it’s normally the nose that sticks out and makes people think they are heavily mixed with Bantu when they are not .The Arab migrants settled amongst and married from the Somali Tunni Cushites , hence the reason they score 40-50 percent Somali .

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
resultsgen.jpg

I did it and it was totally worth it. I higly recommend everyone to do it. Above are my results. I am a guy from Bosnia.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts