How many here have had their DNA tested?

Status
Not open for further replies.
3AB76CE4-A8B9-4153-BE4E-74A41B9A6C46.png
C565C827-17D8-4075-9823-F4660B8C2A86.png
A8B0DA8C-FA81-4008-9BA7-DFAAF04A7386.png

Xaagi-Cagmadigtee

Guul ama Dhimasho
Are you shook up about the west-African component? Let it go man. It is only 2%. It is a statistical hogwash.

So, you got some Khoi blood in you :shookgabre:, just trolling, no worries.

Wait: 20% South Asian, :susp::ohlord::stopit:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

How many of you have had your DNA tested please post here!

I did the medical version of 23 and me and my results are in a somewhat different format. I always thought I was Anglo/German. Turns out I am a third each Anglo/Irish, French Swiss and Scandinavian.

I am U5a2a mtDNA and E-L29 yDNA. E-L29 = E1b1b1c1a.

As I have said in other posts, my futo is the color of caano liis. I have a full abtirsi, both x and y lines, going back to the middle 16th century, which does not disagree with the findings, even though the nationalities are off. An especially interesting thing to me about the findings are the genetic relatives they keep coming up with. Many are names also in my abtirsi.

The medical findings also seem accurate, with a couple of small anomalies.

Ironic pseudo-Somali lineage for a white guy.

In good company, with Hitler, Einstein and Lyndon Baines Johnson. My folks went north and west when yours went south. E1b1b is Mediterranean Basin as well as North and East African.

I don’t know exactly bro. I hear so many different things. We’re supposedly from Yemen I think. Where did you hear the Syria thing exactly?

I wasn't able to find my original source, and it appears now to only cover part of the issue anyway. Apparently, there are several different subclans, reer faqay, bandhabow, gudmane, camuudi, and others, each with a different origin. They variously claim Persia, Iraq, Yemen, etc.but I can't say which. The consensus at somnet seemed to be that by itself "Shaanshi" just means light-skinned foreigner.

Sorry that didn't pan out....

Apollo

VIP
Press the "see all tested populations" button. They give you a purity ranking.

It's scary how they can now find out who is full Somali.

Dystopian.

If Somalia ever acts up like Japan of the 40s, we are all headed for the internment camps.

World

VIP
I have a hard time believing your reer xamar people are half somali, and half south asian/arab. why do you look like bantu/arab people if that is the case and not light skin somalis ?

Apollo

VIP
I have a hard time believing your reer xamar people are half somali, and half south asian/arab. why do you look like bantu/arab people if that is the case and not light skin somalis ?

Bantu genes are very dominant.

Also, 23andMe's East African cluster is not reliable due to the inclusion of the Maasai. It overestimates East African ancestry in people from Southeast Africa.

I'm scared, imagine I'm 100% sub-saharan? What if I come out with 5% WA? I'll have to check every Somali using the word nigga. Headache

NotAjnabi

Somalilander
They don't have east africans in these tests, these tests were made for african americans, and that's why they take bantu DNA instead of ethnic east africans such as somalis.

It's hogwash, don't use this they will not show you your DNA.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending