How Many Clan and Sub-Clan Militias Are There in Puntland & Somaliland.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
We should really go back to a region based federalism no more bs lands.

We will do a 'pilot' project to test your theory. We will merge one region together of different clans. We will start 'slow' we won't make it the whole nation untill we see one state work. U will see it collapse again thru clan competition. Your asking for failure when your model is not demonstratable. War @Tucking_Fypo you can't even fuckin share a city with 'sacad' and this nigga is talking about 18 state regionalism. @Ibrahim hassan seems more concerned about 'majerten' not solutions, this nigga would dismiss einstein because he is a jew who taught us relative theory and time because 'waa yahud', it's not even mathamatical your dismall of majerten, were talking fucking MODELS that can be tested at the city level first before 18 regions to show 'clan mixing' cause no growth.

Ibrahim hassan

Esteemed Excellency
We will do a 'pilot' project to test your theory. We will merge one region together of different clans. We will start 'slow' we won't make it the whole nation untill we see one state work. U will see it collapse again thru clan competition. Your asking for failure when your model is not demonstratable. War @Tucking_Fypo you can't even fuckin share a city with 'sacad' and this nigga is talking about 18 state regionalism. @Ibrahim hassan seems more concerned about 'majerten' not solutions, this nigga would dismiss einstein because he is a jew who taught us relative theory and time because 'waa yahud', it's not even mathamatical your dismall of majerten, were talking fucking MODELS that can be tested at the city level first before 18 regions to show 'clan mixing' cause no growth.
You don't understand, your whole theory rests upon tight clanisism theory. If people are mamged well and the best are chosen to lead the poeple into a better life standard there won't be collapse.

@Inquisitive_

You started with a big massive lie and stated that Somaliland and Puntland are in a similar predicament as the rest of Somalia. If you are appealing to religious unity, the Southern clans have already abused this system of governance beginning from Al-Itihad Al Islami to the current situation of Alshabaab and the emergence of ISIS. From Mooryaan qabilleed to mooryaan diimeed has given birth to a deterioration of security in the South from your fellow clansmen and foreign African forces were required to be deployed in-order to maintain peace. You don't see Amisom troops in Puntland or in Somaliland which indicates that they are incomparable to the South. First, admit to that fact.
Had it not been for ICU, those warlords backed by Ethiopia and America would have still been running Mogadishu with no hope of a government.

The good they brought by far outweighs all their shortcomings, and as for those fanatics you are referencing the bulk of their leadership is from S/land and other regions.

You clearly don't know anything about southern Somalia if you think the security is worse today then it was pre ICU and it seems you don't know much about P/land either other then the propaganda you consume, your bias is clearly showing.
Having said that, Puntland and Somaliland do have 1001 problems and most importantly the fragmentation of their states along sub and sub sub clan lines which creates constant insecurities and hampers growth, investments and breeds more corruption and poverty. Do they have ambition and resolve to find a solution? I highly doubt it because of their fixation and infatuation with clan and sub clan politics. For that reason, they will never develop and create employment opportunities for their youth and will only remain to be a basket case for global tuugsi aka as professional beggars by their corrupt leaders. The whole system is set up only to make money out of foreign donors and entities and not improve the lot of their citizens. This is what this discussion is about and not the South Vs these entities.
So you really believe their corruption is less? lol unlike the south, they have favourable clan demographics especially P/land as well as population size, S/land had 30 year head-start and P/land 20.

Where are they now? Mogadishu alone that has been destroyed by the Kacaan, the civil war, American war, vicious ICU warlord war and the devastating Ethiopian invasion is today better and more prosperous then any other city in just a few years.

There is no excuses, they should have been decades ahead of the south with better roads and infrastructure, and had this been the case, I would have personally campaigned for them to run the whole country.

If wishes were horses then beggars would ride, but alas we find ourselves in the some rot and destitution.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
You don't understand, your whole theory rests upon tight clanisism theory. If people are mamged well and the best are chosen to lead the poeple into a better life standard there won't be collapse.

Some of the highest functioning societies are pure racists like japan, israel. I think qabilism and a sense of community and belonging will foster growth and ppl won't feel the need to compete when separated from each other. But like I said the pilot project can be done in one city that is mixed and we will apply the 'system you following y our 'suggestion' and u will see it collapse due to 'lack of will' by the people who simply are being 'forced' to fit in a 'utopia' that you wish that they do not desire. Thru separation we may grow, compete and thrive and even 'measure' against each other. If we a ll combined, we won't know who is the failure and winner. I do know when MJ left hamar in 91, who clearly is holding this nation together because it wasn't untill MJ returned in 2004, did the darkness lift. I see more correlation to support this theory GM/HS being in state of vacuum like hamar was, the only missing variable is MJ bro. To deny this is luducirous. Jubaland all of a sudden rose up and is strong structure wise as PL and guess who was involved? you guessed it MJ. Why Cause Kismayo is largely MJ city. The areas we are 'absent' you see pure chaoatic elements like shabab or vacuums like GM.

@Inquisitive

You conveniently forgot to explain to us why were Amisom deployed in Somalia since 2007? Spin them for us.

Tan kale, when did this guy become a Somalilander or a Puntlander?

upload_2019-11-22_17-44-35.jpeg

Did he bring Islam to you because when he was alive and established Alshabab, he was the darling of the so called Islamic Court Union leaders led by these two dudes?

upload_2019-11-22_17-47-16.jpeg upload_2019-11-22_17-49-16.jpeg

What stopped Galmudug, Ximan iyo Xeeb and Galgaduud to create a State like in Puntland and Somaliland? Was it a conspiracy?

Blaming others for your own limitations and shortcomings is what made you the Tsar of the forum in deflecting and blaming Somali women for all kinds of Somali dysfunctionality and absolving certain Somali communities from their contribution to the anarchy in Somalia and establishing an environment of lack of trust among the Somalis. If you need a FKD session, please take it with @DR OSMAN as this thread isn't intended for that.

Attachments

• upload_2019-11-22_17-48-43.jpeg
    upload_2019-11-22_17-48-43.jpeg
    5.6 KB · Views: 53

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Inquisitive

You conveniently forgot to explain to us why were Amisom deployed in Somalia since 2007? Spin them for us.

Tan kale, when did this guy become a Somalilander or a Puntlander?

View attachment 82433

Did he bring Islam to you because when he was alive and established Alshabab, he was the darling of the so called Islamic Court Union leaders led by these two dudes?

View attachment 82434 View attachment 82436

What stopped Galmudug, Ximan iyo Xeeb and Galgaduud to create a State like in Puntland and Somaliland? Was it a conspiracy?

Blaming others for your own limitations and shortcomings is what you made the Tsar of the room in blaming Somali women for all kinds of Somali dysfunctionality and absolving certain Somali communities from their contribution to the anarchy in Somalia and establishing an environment of lack of trust among the Somalis. If you need a FKD session, please it take with @DR OSMAN as this thread isn't intended for that.

Im not a 'fkd' guy bro, it's for comedy reasons not when I am talking real facts. I gave up on Somali centralism when I saw Diaspora function better in separate 'communities', whenever they do one community, it fails or someone leaves and it becomes 'qabil' project again. So federalism is great in my opinion, where-as centralism or mixing of clans is terrible. The data is just to overwhelming. Some Somalis believe in creating 'images' like 'we are clan diverse and crying somalinimo' where-as the data shows they live in 'sewages' due to this 'clan mixing and somalinimo' so the alterntive is to 'limit' contact so they grow independently of each other, cuz that's all we want. I could honestly care about other clans if they just left me alone, I want my clan to grow and n ot b e left behind in this state of 'disorder' like hamar and the south or 'vacuum' which is PL/SL. A vacuum is better then disorder your right but it's still not 'ideal' solution since our 'growth' rate is affected as we are working in an 'undefined' space or territory that isn't apart of the world community.

So we are tied to these rats in hamar, what we need to do is 'limit' them to 'ceremonial' role like brussels and expand 'autonomy' like americans say 'more state rights less federal govt rights'. It's been raging in all federal nations about the line between feds/state, I say follow the model of separating somalis to the point of 'extreme' not 'moderate' levels as it may stall growth as we begin bickering again. I just want 'growth' in Somali regions, and if it's done thru qabiil way, I don't care as long as I have data and maths to apply to it. So far it has shown to work though, it's nothing like 91-2004 era of no government. 2004-2019 era which is islamic court/shabab(their not even s tates that are recognized) are operating. Damn non-state actors have nothing to lose bro, they not apart of the world community, their elimination is must or completely ' absorb' but co-existence with state and non state actor just brings down your 'state credentials' as there isn't one authority but two authorities in your land even though one of those authorities isn't somali govt which is the actual state we are known for. I hate non state actors, u must deal with them URGENTLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY. I see reports in my department about them always and our policy guys tell me in lunch breaks how these 3rd world nations hurt themselves not following mathamatical models of the world cause noone listens to ppl 'opinions' unless they come with measurable in quantity, weight, stats, or watever mechanism t o prove what your saying is true.

each clan in puntland is armed,

the least armed and the least educated are the bah dubays. basically the yokels of puntland are the bah dubays

local-yokel.jpg

the image above is two bah dubays fellows. there is a saying in puntland "bah dubays love to keep the bloodline pure, Cersei style "

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
each clan in puntland is armed,

the least armed and the least educated are the bah dubays. basically the yokels of puntland are the bah dubays

local-yokel.jpg

the image above is two bah dubays fellows. there is a saying in puntland "bah dubays love to keep the bloodline pure, Cersei style "

Not that pure we don't inbreed kkkk. But I do promote my awoowe 'hikmad'. Marry to upgrade for females since there is no hoyo tirsi in the world, bring back the loot for your abtirsi since even women count male names or surnames or watever style you wanna call it but it's always MALE not Female in the world it's the adamic convenant.

I do believe in marriages of classes meaning, give me theories for inventions, wealth, or anything to keep an 'edge' on threats who lack 'clan strategies' and fall behind. If I don't see a clan has anything, I don't think it's good marriage, it's a waste your joining 'nothingness' basically cant grow from that.