How Mahad Olad survived gay conversion therapy

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
I just had to laugh when she said the president of "Ex-Muslim of America" told her that the punishment towards apostasy is worst in the Somali community among the 40 or so Muslim majority nations. What kind of laughable statement is that? Why didn't she challenge him on that? Does she actually believe that?

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I could hardly hear anything. what exactly happens in that therapy? I knew white gay kids go through that but never knew Somalis also subscribed.

cryinglaughsmiley.jpg
cryinglaughsmiley.jpg
cryinglaughsmiley.jpg

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
I could hardly hear anything. what exactly happens in that therapy? I knew white gay kids go through that but never knew Somalis also subscribed.

cryinglaughsmiley.jpg
cryinglaughsmiley.jpg
cryinglaughsmiley.jpg
He was sent to Kenya and locked up in a boarding school. He had it much easier than the kids in the US that are electrocuted but what made me sick was the ex Muslims attempt to paint the Somali community as being worse on apostasy when they literally get stoned to death in other Muslim countries.

This is just a classic example of Somalis being treated as the “” of the ex Muslim community. They have no pride to stand up for themselves which such a ludicrous statement.

IftiinOfLife

Raw Hard Truth
There's something about the way he speaks that makes me not trust him. Does anyone else get that feeling? It seems like he would sell out anything for his personal goals and or non somali acceptance.

His voice is robotic and non emotional with no soul, he sounds like this in all his interviews, if its possible to sound gaalo, he has it.

Also he couldn't handle a brief time in africa?

I don't think he would have gotten abused but its so obvious hes so jileecsan he turned this into such a scandal. I feel so sorry for his mom, imagine the shame.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
There's something about the way he speaks that makes me not trust him. Does anyone else get that feeling? It seems like he would sell out anything for his personal goals and or non somali acceptance.

His voice is robotic and non emotional with no soul, he sounds like this in all his interviews, if its possible to sound gaalo, he has it.

I don't think he would have gotten abused but its so obvious hes so jileecsan he turned this into such a scandal. I feel so sorry for his mom, imagine the shame.

do u have a soul?

I feel like a lot somalis are only doing these to rebel. If you listen to them they seem hurt by somalis or their family. They seem to misplace their anger towards to the religion without actually doing their own unbiased research in why they aren't believers anymore.
I know i am no perfect muslim i get angry at somalis/ family Sometimes i hope to god it never makes me leave islam. May Allah protect us. I wouldn't what to do with myself if it wasn't for the deen. I wouldn't trade it for anyone. Alxamdulilah.

May we never have wastes are kids