How long will Somalis keep allowing Arabs to interfere with Somalia politics?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So embarrassing I can't believe it is Arabs who are behind the motion. How long will Somalis allow this humiliation

Von

With blood and Iron will we reach the fatherland
Well since the motion is going to fail and it’s just exposed the MPs who are backed under Arab control, Usually with failed coups and impeachments a purge happen so this is a great thing for Farmaajo

Last edited:
Well since the motion is going to fail and it’s just exposed the MPs who are backed under Arab control, Usually with failed coups and impeach a purge happen so this is a great thing for Farmaajo
Agreed. You see mps claiming they where falsely included because they know there going out.

Von

With blood and Iron will we reach the fatherland
Agreed. You see mps claiming they where falsely included because they know there going out.
Exactly, the moment i saw the motion was announced without 2/3 majority I knew it was a wrap and a farmaajo victory

Delusional Puntlander, Somalilander and Federalist saw it as win for themselves, just another fat L:mjlol:

finally i have realized the united arab emirates /saudi are our biggest enemy we really need to find new buyers of our cattle and cut all ties with uae/saudi arabia. Somalis who live in the west should start speaking out against uae and saudis interference. we need help against them enough is enough.

Last edited:

VIP
Delusional Puntlander, Somalilander and Federalist saw it as win for themselves, just another fat L:mjlol:

"A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts