How long will Lebanon and Egypt endure cuckoldry?

Israel has intensified their attacks inside Lebanon’s interior in the last few days which led to multiple casualities and is guaranteed to start a Rafah invasion before Ramadan meaning Egypt is going to be violated (500K Palestinian refugees pushed into Egypt + missiles inside their borders).

And yet, those two cucks have been idle with no words or anything as if they’re happy having their countries attacked freely. WTF.

At least two airstrikes hit near the town of Ghaziyeh on Lebanon's coast about 60km (37 miles) north of the border with Israel, according to witnesses in the area. They heard several loud booms and saw two thick black columns of smoke emanating from around the town. Israel has been carrying out airstrikes along the border area in south Lebanon against the armed group Hezbollah, which has fired rockets across the frontier. Israel has only rarely carried out strikes further north of the frontier zone

Last edited:
I wonder if their will be resentment for the Palestinian refugees in a couple years like the Turks feel about the Syrians..

It doesn't matter anyway as Sisi is merely a puppet who's too busy building a capital for him and his friends the citizens.

World

VIP
Israel = the combined support of all Western powers.

There is nothing they can do.

The West gave Israel nukes so that all Arabs will be their slaves forever.

Cush

Cushite Arab
Israel has intensified their attacks inside Lebanon’s interior in the last few days which led to multiple casualities and is guaranteed to start a Rafah invasion before Ramadan meaning Egypt is going to be violated (500K Palestinian refugees pushed into Egypt + missiles inside their borders).

And yet, those two cucks have been idle with no words or anything as if they’re happy having their countries attacked freely. WTF.

Lebanon will be burnt to the ground if they engage in war with Israel
I wonder why they made this decision though? This gives obliges neighboring Muslim countries to actually take action now

I wonder if their will be resentment for the Palestinian refugees in a couple years like the Turks feel about the Syrians..

It doesn't matter anyway as Sisi is merely a puppet who's too busy building a capital for him and his friends the citizens.
It will be worse for Palestinians when they think of their neighboring cousins. It’s a scar that can’t be healed for a long time because it’s a de-population at this point.

Nah why has the Lebanese gov not said anything when their country is getting violated like that🙆‍♂️ I understand it's a response to Hezbollah but come on

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
Simply put, they fear Israel might nuke a large city of theirs, call it self defence and then have the US veto any resolutions that condemn it. This is at the core of everything.

Trending

Latest posts