How long till you tie the knot in a relationship?

Status
Not open for further replies.
A gaal discussing relationships with us...

0cdf92632e9fab82d42f88491d3a8bd7_9ce8d008f5e052332f6ea1c3b7b87f-confused-meme_461-419.jpeg

VixR

Veritas
Play it by ear, seriously. You can evaluate the relationship periodically, and I dont think it takes years and years to decide if its someone you want to hitch your life to, but its not like the problem is with who ppl taking long. If anything ppl are rushing into marriages like crazy and rushing out just as quick :drakelaugh:

Marriage is fucking scary tbh. Tread carefully. If you're not scared, you can't be doing it right.

Play it by ear, seriously. You can evaluate the relationship periodically, and I dont think it takes years and years to decide if its someone you want to hitch your life to, but its not like the problem is with who ppl taking long. If anything ppl are rushing into marriages like crazy and rushing out just as quick :drakelaugh:

Marriage is fucking scary tbh. Tread carefully. If you're not scared, you can't be doing it right.

why would you get married if your a gaal and you don't want kids?

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
Don't want to tie some silly little knot to an insecure Somali man who will boss me around all my life, I like my leaf which dances freely across a gentle wind which carries it away free from clutter or bad weather. I like the freedom a dove symbolises as it flies across the sky no hangups no what ifs.

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
why would you get married if your a gaal and you don't want kids?
Other people with the same wants would love to marry her stop making out normal sane people who don't believe in your barbaric religion as people who can't find love, fucking idiot !!

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
I thought you said you're a liberal Muslim:drakewtf::what1:
Fucking makes me angry when you bloody Muslims make out those who don't believe as bloody zombies who are unable to possess any happiness in life, your facist mindset is what is driving people away !!! f*ck cares what I am

TooMacaan

VIP
I guess god is protecting me from you also :mjpls:

he works in mysterious ways :pacspit:
:yacadiim:The gaal is strong with this one.

If by "protect" you mean steering you away from me (and in turn, an introduction to the Holy Gospel)...the only so called "god" that you can be referring to is sayt'aan himself. His works are not mysterious; they are evil sxb. There may be hope for you still but you must repent to the real God.:rejoice::friendhug: Go on...embrace the lord and invite the light into your life, it's out of my hands.:zhqjlmx:

Last edited:

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
4-6 months is enough to figure out if you can see a future with this person

And why would you wait 10 years to marry someone are you teaching her the entire quran ?

Zeus

STYLIN
:yacadiim:The gaal is strong with this one.

If by "protect" you mean steering you away from me (and in turn, an introduction to the Holy Gospel)...the only so called "god" that you can be referring to is sayt'aan himself. His works are not mysterious; they are evil sxb. There may be hope for you still but you must repent to the real God.:rejoice::friendhug: Go on...embrace the lord and invite the light into your life, it's out of my hands.:zhqjlmx:
shut up

Zeus

STYLIN
4-6 months is enough to figure out if you can see a future with this person

And why would you wait 10 years to marry someone are you teaching her the entire quran ?

4-6 months? :gucciwhat:

10 years is long, it'll show her loyalty if she stays that long.:siilaanyolaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.