How long till you tie the knot in a relationship?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeus

STYLIN
I'll use myself as an example I'm 20

-meet woman

-honeymoon phase 2 years -22

- wait another 2 more years then move in together- 24

- live together for 3 years to see if you're good match -27

- give her a promise so she shuts up for a while (keep her at bay for 2 years)- 29

- giver her an engagement ring wait 1 more till the wedding - 30

About 10 years is my game plan. :ehh:

Maybe 35.

People live til 80 on average these days so I want to have a taste of other people before I commit to someone for close to 50 years.

But I could die tomorrow.

Genie

The last suugo bender
:9uoofqd::eek::eek::eek::9uoofqd::oh6b81q::yloezpe::yloezpe::yloezpe::yloezpe: <<<<< all the emotions i'm experiencing right now .... 10YEARS! dude you can have like 100 kids by then why wait so long ?

Don't worry bro Somali girls are very forgiving. Im almost certain you will find someone instantly, accepting of your fuckboy past :siilaanyolaugh:
So what he gives us STDs????? uff no thanks. Ain't no Somali queen would want a scrawny small diseased riddle dick :susp:

Fuckboi are hoes :pacspit:No one wants them :pacspit:

Once you go white get out of our sight. :pacspit:

I know..... I'm not as good as Bahal with these rhymes but I tried. :stopit:
It's easy.

Once you go cadaan

B3kkuYmCUAAt-d8.jpg

Zeus

STYLIN
So what he gives us STDs????? uff no thanks. Ain't no Somali queen would want a scrawny small diseased riddle dick :susp:

They say they don't want a fuckboi but always fall for one:mjpls:

But don't worry, no one is going near a classless monkey like you.:pacspit:

Woah Woah, I ain't no fuckboy I'm just helping a fellow farax who went astray out. :whoa:

Everyone deserves a nice xalimo so why shouldn't we help a brotha out :siilaanyosmile:

:faysalwtf: What disgusting language, you must be a ratchet xalimo twerking to dancehall music on your snapchat and other social media.

I'm not ratchet you idiot I wear hijab and I dress modestly I've never clubbed nor do I plan to. I speak disrespectful to disgusting faraxs such as yourself .

Status
Not open for further replies.