How long should you comfort someone after a breakup

How long should you comfort someone after a breakup

• Total voters
Th
How do you even reply to it? My boys going through a breakup rn after his girlfriend of 2 years dumped him because they weren’t compatible. Weird part is he himself told me this way before they even broke up and he’s acknowledged that it was long overdue

One problem tho…he won’t stop crying. He’ll just randomly break down into tears of either anger or sadness and for some reason It’s always when l’m with him but I genuinely never know what to say. In the begining I was talking him through it, making him forget about it etc but its been 3 months now and he still won’t shut up

Now whenever he talks about it I just look at him in silence and throw in the occasional “it was never meant to be” or “she was ugly anyway” to make him feel better. To make matters worse his ex moved on after the first week and hasn’t shed a single tear over him whilst my man is still asking me if she ever talks about him 3 months after the breakup :kanyehmm:

throw his ass in the gym tell him man up it’s been 3 months if you wanna cry cry going to bed. Let him work on. Himself to be the best version he can be. This is a selfish world and if that moved on what’s it to you?

YAMS

I like milk and potato.
How do you even reply to it? My boys going through a breakup rn after his girlfriend of 2 years dumped him because they weren’t compatible. Weird part is he himself told me this way before they even broke up and he’s acknowledged that it was long overdue

One problem tho…he won’t stop crying. He’ll just randomly break down into tears of either anger or sadness and for some reason It’s always when l’m with him but I genuinely never know what to say. In the begining I was talking him through it, making him forget about it etc but its been 3 months now and he still won’t shut up

Now whenever he talks about it I just look at him in silence and throw in the occasional “it was never meant to be” or “she was ugly anyway” to make him feel better. To make matters worse his ex moved on after the first week and hasn’t shed a single tear over him whilst my man is still asking me if she ever talks about him 3 months after the breakup :kanyehmm:

Tell him that's what you get haram relationships and that all his feelings are a delusion from the shaytan.

Then slap him really hard and pour tahlil water on him.

Trending

Latest posts