How long should you comfort someone after a breakup

How long should you comfort someone after a breakup

• Total voters

convincation

Soomaali waa Hawiyah Iyo Hashiyah
VIP
How do you even reply to it? My boys going through a breakup rn after his girlfriend of 2 years dumped him because they weren’t compatible. Weird part is he himself told me this way before they even broke up and he’s acknowledged that it was long overdue

One problem tho…he won’t stop crying. He’ll just randomly break down into tears of either anger or sadness and for some reason It’s always when l’m with him but I genuinely never know what to say. In the begining I was talking him through it, making him forget about it etc but its been 3 months now and he still won’t shut up

Now whenever he talks about it I just look at him in silence and throw in the occasional “it was never meant to be” or “she was ugly anyway” to make him feel better. To make matters worse his ex moved on after the first week and hasn’t shed a single tear over him whilst my man is still asking me if she ever talks about him 3 months after the breakup :kanyehmm:

depends on the person and relationship. ltr's take ages to get over with. atleast he can open up to you, take him to the gym and night outs too. get his mind off her.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
How do you even reply to it? My boys going through a breakup rn after his girlfriend of 2 years dumped him because they weren’t compatible. Weird part is he himself told me this way before they even broke up and he’s acknowledged that it was long overdue

One problem tho…he won’t stop crying. He’ll just randomly break down into tears of either anger or sadness and for some reason It’s always when l’m with him but I genuinely never know what to say. In the begining I was talking him through it, making him forget about it etc but its been 3 months now and he still won’t shut up

Now whenever he talks about it I just look at him in silence and throw in the occasional “it was never meant to be” or “she was ugly anyway” to make him feel better. To make matters worse his ex moved on after the first week and hasn’t shed a single tear over him whilst my man is still asking me if she ever talks about him 3 months after the breakup :kanyehmm:

u r too compassionate, u r enabling his bad behavior of de-masculining himself. A Grown man should not cry. Much less caused by a woman. I am sure his weakness is the cause of her breaking up with him. Women want a protector, not a best friend gay friend to cry with

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
u r too compassionate, u r enabling his bad behavior of de-masculining himself. A Grown man should not cry. Much less caused by a woman. I am sure his weakness is the cause of her breaking up with him. Women want a protector, not a best friend gay friend to cry with

20170725_zaf_l75_016.jpg

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
As long as they (people I am close with) open up to me, I would provide emotional support they require

convincation

VIP
He will get over it eventually just give him some time. :francis:

or you can be a real Nigga and find him a rebound :stevej:
I suggested this but he always replies with something cringe like “she was the only one for me” or “No one else will ever match her”

He actually does have a rebound aswell who’s clearly whipped on him and she’s qurux too. The niggas just too emotional to take the opportunity
:kanyehmm:

convincation

VIP
As a man, why is he bursting into tears about a girl? Are you uncomfortable when he does that? Lol
Tbf, they were close friends before they even got together and we’re pretty solid as a couple through a lot, the first time was understandable but now it’s just a stretch. Most of the time I just stay quite and let him vent and hope he realises how bad he looks himself

digaagjecel

SSpots starting point guard
Girlfriends are time consuming and a waste of money honestly. Tell your friend it’s a good thing this happened. I can tell by the way he was reacting that he would’ve spended a lot of money on her just to keep her happy.

IstarZ

A mere finger can’t obscure the sun.
He is crying over a gf? If it was his wife I could somewhat understand. You need to slap him and tell him to snap out of it.

World

VIP
I wouldn’t even cry if my wife died

He needs to man up, stop drinking soy milk

kulaha crying over a random dh!lo who left you

Crying over a woman thats not his, what a nacas :susp:. Thats why I dont do haram

rships, It always ends in people getting hurt

Trending