How is Eastleigh Kenya

Has anyone been here I heard it’s like the business place of Kenya I’ve seen videos about it it looks nice but the roads and sewage system is bad

Aseer

A man without a 🐫 won't be praised in afterlife
VIP
Has anyone been here I heard it’s like the business place of Kenya I’ve seen videos about it it looks nice but the roads and sewage system is bad
I was there and all I could say it is dirty and that its very...biased its somali dominated and kenyans are basically 2nd class there but its way more marginalised in parklands and south park if your going to kenya you should pine for there, eastleigh is a dirty place and is hell on earth.

I heard the Kenyans over there do shirk and it's extremely unsafe people get robbed over here never understood Somalis tryna settle in a foreign country their not even welcome in lol😂

I do. How come you don't? Didn't you grow up with your parents and/or other Somali relatives, speaking Somali with you?

Most diaspora kids usually at least comprehend to some extent, even if they can't speak it properly.
I'm from Canada we Somalis over here a known to not know a thing about our culture it is what it is u get me

ROADS??? Back in 2006 there was no roads .. The area is much better now... roads on every major intersections and side roads huge improvements
1706287778015.png

Trending