How i imagine sspoters look

Status
Not open for further replies.

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist
@HalimaJ
upload_2019-2-25_17-31-41.png

Shame on you and all the people who gave you a funny rating. That is the photo is a 14 year old boy, who was murdered by a Somali Murtad Islamophobe back in 2014 in America.

Wallahi I didn't even know, I just thought he was a random Somali kid.

Illahay ha uu naxariisto.

Let me undo my rating.

Ma nigga you tagged me, what happened?

:damedamn:

Sxb, Teeri asked me if I was '11door' and I hit him with the old 'bait and switch' and told him I was MJ. Then he ended up going in on MJ's. I was shocked that he actually replied, so I tagged all the MJ users and basically joked that you guys got caught with the xabad that was meant for me and the rest of Isaaq, loool.

My reply had 0 tribal words mentioned, and got deleted because of "mentioning tribalism in the general section" but apparently Teeri's tribal rants are still up and allowed.

Someone has it out for me.:ileycry:

This is what basically happened in meme form:

tenor (14).gif

(@Crow you know where this is from
:siilaanyosmile: "Room").

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

AUG 25, 2023
VIP
Sxb, Teeri asked me if I was '11door' and I hit him with the old 'bait and switch' and told him I was MJ. Then he ended up going in on MJ's. I was shocked that he actually replied, so I tagged all the MJ users and basically joked that you guys got caught with the xabad that was meant for me and the rest of Isaaq, loool.

My reply had 0 tribal words mentioned, and got deleted because of "mentioning tribalism in the general section" but apparently Teeri's tribal rants are still up and allowed.

Someone has it out for me.:ileycry:

This is what basically happened in meme form:

View attachment 66577

(@Crow you know where this is from
:siilaanyosmile: "Room").
:damn:waa neef daqaya @Teeri-Alpha But the guy is a national treasure to the caghdeers as one of thier most educated person.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending