Status
Not open for further replies.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
@Basra
0020-MG-0583-Somaliland-2006-Ruef.jpg

:drakelaugh::chrisfreshhah::pachah1:

funny, but i have extremely soft hair to the point where indians and srilankans chat to me, specially their young girls, i do not look my age, for 31 i look early 20s,

light skin, typical tall Ogaden well strutured alhamdulilah, very thin cadan like lips, and straight nose, just a classic handsome Ogadeni

in fact i get arabs telling me i do not look somali,

my mother looks like a somali version of princess diana except she had very soft extremely soft dark hair, very long, and my dad and grandad waa spitting image of me, i know how i will look in my 60s insha Allah as i am a spititng image if dad and granddad

so its not fair yuo gave me Madow hair like raage umar, and he has semi bantu features, not a classic Ogadeni height or handsomeness, agah, get out of here warya

:drakelaugh::chrisfreshhah::pachah1:

funny, but i have extremely soft hair to the point where indians and srilankans chat to me, specially their young girls, i do not look my age, for 31 i look early 20s,

light skin, typical tall Ogaden well strutured alhamdulilah, very thin cadan like lips, and straight nose, just a classic handsome Ogadeni

in fact i get arabs telling me i do not look somali,

my mother looks like a somali version of princess diana except she had very soft extremely soft dark hair, very long, and my dad and grandad waa spitting image of me, i know how i will look in my 60s insha Allah as i am a spititng image if dad and granddad

so its not fair yuo gave me Madow hair like raage umar, and he has semi bantu features, not a classic Ogadeni height or handsomeness, agah, get out of here warya
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So all this time, you weren't even Somali?!
:ileycry:

But my momma was so afraid I was going to eat baasto iyo bacon, so she sent me to puntland for 10 years so kinda dhaqancilis innit, I’ve learned Somali during my 10 year stay . I also have gained many fans they call cadaan all the time. Fun days I might go back and meet my friends.

I’m half Scottish my father is Scottish and my mother is from Qardho.

nial Ferguson is Scottish the economist married to ayan hirsi, but their kid is too young, unless she feed you some super human Scottish salmon to make you type, he must be less than 10 unless she gave you an account,

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

i did not say mom, she looks like princess diana in terms of nose, lips, thin features, very golden ligh skin,

in fact one of my dads cousin, my edo looks like a young princess diana, and she is also mums cousin too as we are all Ogaden who inter marry with like 4th cousins, in fact many of mums sisters look like that, very light skin, classic Ogaden

the only females who coem close waa marehan, marehan chicks waa sexy, dhulbahante too but dhulbahante naago waa kinda short, but also dagodia girls, they have that OG look, the height, etc like Marehanta and caghdeertada,

i once had a danish pakitanis uni freind say to me, dude dont take this the wrong way but for a somali you are really handsome, the somalis in denmark waa ugly,

the whole family have that OG look, very classic Og features,

though being very handsome and winning the best looking somali and african award in year 11 school, i am considered the ugliest in the family, this is because i have 5th generation cusman muxaamuud and habar yunis 4th generation, but if i was pure asli 100% Ogaden rather than around 84% Og i would have looked like a greek myth Grecian type,

i did not say mom, she looks like princess diana in terms of nose, lips, thin features, very golden ligh skin,

the only females who coem close waa marehan, marehan chicks waa sexy, dhulbahante too but dhulbahante naago waa kinda short, but also dagodia girls, they have that OG look, the height, etc like *******ta and caghdeertada,

i once had a danish pakitanis uni freind say to me, dude dont take this the wrong way but for a somali you are really handsome, the somalis in denmark waa ugly,

the whole family have that OG look, very classic Og features,

though being very handsome and winning the best looking somali and african award in year 11 school, i am considered the ugliest in the family, this is because i have 5th generation cusman muxaamuud and habar yunis 4th generation, but if i was pure asli 100% Ogaden rather than around 84% Og i would have looked like a greek myth Grecian type,

@nine is saying his mother gets mistaken for Indian, not that yours looks Indian, Einstein.

"... i am considered the ugliest in the family because i have 5th generation cusman muxaamuud and habar yunis 4th generation...."

Did this guy just diss his own family????
:gucciwhat::westbrookwtf:

How do you know if they aren't the sole reason for your "Handsome"ness???

This man really brought cuqdad into the family tree, Illahay ka baq niyahow.

:kodaksmiley::ivers::susp::mjlol:

@nine is saying his mother gets mistaken for Indian, not that yours looks Indian, Einstein.

"... i am considered the ugliest in the family because i have 5th generation cusman muxaamuud and habar yunis 4th generation...."

Did this guy just diss his own family????
:gucciwhat::westbrookwtf:

How do you know if they aren't the sole reason for your "Handsome"ness???

This man really brought cuqdad into the family tree, Illahay ka baq niyahow.

:kodaksmiley::ivers::susp::mjlol:

he wasn't very clear, i assumed he was referring to mine as in a quote with out the quote, thanks Einstein,

are you Isaaq?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending