How i imagine somalispotters

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I also don’t understand the BDSM reference considering we’re constantly at loggerheads.

Probably more a suitable reference for your SSpot harem.

It is orientalist however….
We're not loggerheads. I only disagreed with you on one issue out of many. I tend to be lukewarm most of the time.

As for the harem, it's odd considering it was to use them as worker bees. They certainly went over board.

Also, the reason no one mentioned you is because we know what you look like. :deadrose:There is no more mystique of anonymity it appears.​

Periplus

Minister of Propaganda
VIP
We're not loggerheads. I only disagreed with you on one issue out of many. I tend to be lukewarm most of the time.

As for the harem, it's odd considering it was to use them as worker bees. They certainly went over board.

Also, the reason no one mentioned you is because we know what you look like. :deadrose:There is no more mystique of anonymity it appears.​

True about the differing opinions.

You know what I look like, most of these people weren’t around for that thread.

Unless someone is sharing my pics.

:dead:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member

I just assumed people were privy to that thread. I just realized we have plenty of newbies.
Reassuring Jimmy Fallon GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

Somali Saayid

It's been a while hasn't it?
VIP

Ahem
Actually according to rules here on Somali Spot we can't REshare your photos without your explicit permission.

bbc no GIF

Periplus

Minister of Propaganda
VIP
where is that thread of you arguing with 4 crazy people? you always say that but it sounds like a myth :stopit:

It’s isn’t a thread but more like 20 threads.

There was an incel pandemic on SSpot in 2021, I was one of the generals in the fight against the disease.

Trending