How i imagine somalispotters

Somali Saayid

It's been a while hasn't it?
VIP
loooool! :deadpeter:too light, I have about the color of milk chocolate skin, and my face isn't thaaaat chubby :deadpeter:
You Lie Harry Potter GIF by Sky

jk

Internet Nomad

๐‘ฎ๐’๐’๐’† ๐’‡๐’๐’“ ๐’ˆ๐’“๐’†๐’†๐’๐’†๐’“ ๐’‘๐’‚๐’”๐’•๐’–๐’“๐’†๐’”
VIP
Sometimes i see a female Sspot user with a pretty woman as her pfp and imagine the user to be a cute Somali girl then i remember how there are no woman on the internet and how they are all fat men behind the screen trying to trick you for their sick fetish.
:jcoleno:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
@Barni
View attachment 255474
@Yaraye
View attachment 255475
@Basra
View attachment 255477
@Angelina (I'm sorry) - Sometimes i want to join in on the trolling but i just know that you would also join and make me feel bad about it. You give me older sister/young mum vibes tbh.
View attachment 255488
@JohnCena (Don't you need to get back to work, Adeer)
View attachment 255489
@SociallyAwkwardFarax
View attachment 255490
@Sophisticate with @Periplus
View attachment 255503
@CALMONE20###,
View attachment 255498@JackieBurkhart
View attachment 255499
I'm not a hijabi let alone a niqaabi and the BDSM image was grotesque and dare I say a touch orientalist. Acudibilah. I have to wash my eyes from that disgusting image. :dwill:

Periplus

Minister of Propaganda
VIP
I'm not a hijabi let alone a niqaabi and the BDSM image was grotesque and dare I say a touch orientalist. Acudibilah. I have to wash my eyes from that disgusting image. :dwill:

I also donโ€™t understand the BDSM reference considering weโ€™re constantly at loggerheads.

Probably more a suitable reference for your SSpot harem.

It is orientalist howeverโ€ฆ.

Periplus

Minister of Propaganda
VIP
I have 12K SSpot posts and only person mentioned me on this thread.

And it was just as an afterthought.

My clout ainโ€™t like that fr.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
I have 12K SSpot posts and only person mentioned me on this thread.

And it was just as an afterthought.

My clout ainโ€™t like that fr.

When someone mentions you then thatโ€™s when others will mention you. Took me like 10 pages to get mentioned

Trending