How I got myself banned from a MENA based forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Story starts on Sunday the 4th of March at 11 PM Central US time. I register to the Orange Room (a Lebanese forum similar to Somalispot but with far longer and older threads).

First night, I vote every single choice in their political poll here and bragged about it in that thread. I go drop a truth bomb about the Sodom and Gomorrah story on their "Deep into Christianity" thread.

Shortly thereafter I post this thread seeking help. No actual help yet, except a promise to post on yemeni forums.

I had already posted my first status. It was simply "pee poo". I was promptly accused of being a secondary account. I posted another status late night Monday, the one that might've gotten me b&, stating simply:
أنا الله and you cannot stop me

I am now banned until the evening of Sunday March 10. Don't do what I did if you want to last long.

Mac Sonkor. U r used to Somali spot which allows u to have multiple names. I have zero tolerance for people with more than one username
clear.png

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Mac Sonkor. U r used to Somali spot which allows u to have multiple names. I have zero tolerance for people with more than one username
clear.png
The admin bans people with secondary accounts. It's easily traceable.

Status
Not open for further replies.