How I got myself banned from a MENA based forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Story starts on Sunday the 4th of March at 11 PM Central US time. I register to the Orange Room (a Lebanese forum similar to Somalispot but with far longer and older threads).

First night, I vote every single choice in their political poll here and bragged about it in that thread. I go drop a truth bomb about the Sodom and Gomorrah story on their "Deep into Christianity" thread.

Shortly thereafter I post this thread seeking help. No actual help yet, except a promise to post on yemeni forums.

I had already posted my first status. It was simply "pee poo". I was promptly accused of being a secondary account. I posted another status late night Monday, the one that might've gotten me b&, stating simply:
أنا الله and you cannot stop me

I am now banned until the evening of Sunday March 10. Don't do what I did if you want to last long.

A_A

Islamic Fanfiction Writer
Story starts on Sunday the 4th of March at 11 PM Central US time. I register to the Orange Room (a Lebanese forum similar to Somalispot but with far longer and older threads).

First night, I vote every single choice in their political poll here and bragged about it in that thread. I go drop a truth bomb about the Sodom and Gomorrah story on their "Deep into Christianity" thread.

Shortly thereafter I post this thread seeking help. No actual help yet, except a promise to post on yemeni forums.

I had already posted my first status. It was simply "pee poo". I was promptly accused of being a secondary account. I posted another status late night Monday, the one that might've gotten me b&, stating simply:
أنا الله and you cannot stop me

I am now banned until the evening of Sunday March 10. Don't do what I did if you want to last long.
Welcome! We needed chaos on this forum.
Are you one of those white guys who goes to “ethnic” forums for the shits and giggles?

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist
They're so strict, damn. One guy made a comment that was slightly off the thread's topic and got immediately condemned by the moderator. They're really, really strict against trolling.

upload_2019-3-6_19-47-33.png

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist
That forum is also full of straight up gaals :mjlol:Like, I know Lebanon has a lot of Christians, but like 3/5 of that forum is Catholic, bismillah.

A_A

That forum is also full of straight up gaals :mjlol:Like, I know Lebanon has a lot of Christians, but like 3/5 of that forum is Catholic, bismillah.
Lebanon is the joke of the Middle East. They flex on the fact that they have more clubs than any other Middle Eastern country. “The party capital of the world”. :russ:

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist
Lebanon is the joke of the Middle East. They flex on the fact that they have more clubs than any other Middle Eastern country. “The party capital of the world”. :russ:

I also thought that they hated Israel?? I saw so many Zionists on that website defending that Apartheid state :banderas:Wallahi, such cucks :damn:

A_A

I also thought that they hated Israel?? I saw so many Zionists on that website defending that Apartheid state :banderas:Wallahi, such cucks :damn:
The ultimate trash, I feel bad for other Arabs. I respect Jordan more, stable and peaceful. They don’t even have oil. Their king is badass, Chads of the Levantine.

A_A

You're not Somali? Then why are you here telling us about your weak trolling attempt in a random Lebanese forum?
:cosbyhmm:
Waa Somali, for a fact. Or he googled translate weird shit and came up with a Somali name. His humor is very white though so that’s one thing.

Palestinans are a struggling people who live under occupation and making light of their plight is the least funny thing I can think of.
They brought it upon themselves by committing terror attacks in Israel, causing Black September in Jordan in 1970, and causing the Lebanese Civil war.

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist
They brought it upon themselves by committing terror attacks in Israel, causing Black September in Jordan in 1970, and causing the Lebanese Civil war.

Waryaa, anything goes if you steal another nigga's land and kick them out and demolish their homes. The Lebanese started their own shit by keeping an out-of-date agreement that favored the Christian minority over the Muslims :hillarybiz: Israel is an American satellite state.

A_A

Waryaa, anything goes if you steal another nigga's land and kick them out and demolish their homes. The Lebanese started their own shit by keeping an out-of-date agreement that favored the Christian minority over the Muslims :hillarybiz: Israel is an American satellite state.
I support annexing Israel and creating greater Syria.

Status
Not open for further replies.