How I feel about Somaliland independence

Status
Not open for further replies.
Those lands belong to Somalia, Nacala you belong to Somalia and yes siad barre was sent to tame y'all asses and it was a succes and we will continue his work for anyone who steps out of line. Lol calling me sick, anyone who would side with a foreigner against his people ( southerners) is the sick one.

You sound crazier than he does right now and people like you are the reason people like him exist.

xisaabiye

Ibnu Suxuufi Ibnu Al Dhoobe
Hey warya Somaliland will never take somalias territory infact if it comes to it we'll take care of you guys just like siad barre did (AUN).

I don't mind that option :manny:. Dont know why you want to join Aabe Afweyne in a Nigerian toilet, might be a koonfuri thing

Xooshdheere

how do i use this
That's because both you and Ethiopia hate Somalis and are high on raw meat.Most waqooyi Somalis hate Ethiopians. Especially recently with the massacre.
:birdman:
Ethiopia's Liyuu boolis kill them daily, they dont wanna make mama Ethiopia angry

Last edited:

Xooshdheere

how do i use this
And who kills those isaaq in the haud. It's Ogaden soliders in the liiyuu police, who are using the police force to act upon tribe grievance. They are using the position of influence to kill their so called somali brothers because they are whipped dogs just like the Ugandishu brothers. Where is somalinimo when they walk into village's and murder people because they are cuqdad ridden bastards. Isaaq are not the only victims, dir are, hawiye amharic and oromo also. Inshallah ethiopia will have a proper government then a western imposed bunch pf dogs in charge. However i see my fellow ethiopians as closer to me then those southerners.
you do realize "Ethiopian" is a nationality you cuqdad infested house , you are closer to Somalis whether you like it or not.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
And who kills those isaaq in the haud. It's Ogaden soliders in the liiyuu police, who are using the police force to act upon tribe grievance. They are using the position of influence to kill their so called somali brothers because they are whipped dogs just like the Ugandishu brothers. Where is somalinimo when they walk into village's and murder people because they are cuqdad ridden bastards. Isaaq are not the only victims, dir are, hawiye amharic and oromo also. Inshallah ethiopia will have a proper government then a western imposed bunch pf dogs in charge. However i see my fellow ethiopians as closer to me then those southerners.
May Allah bless liyu police may they continue to cleanse your folks in sha Allah and no you're not closer to Ethiopia Abdi iley is DDSI and the Oromo despise you in sha Allah soon the liyu police in DDSI and oromia will team up and obliterate you folks in burco berbera and hargaisa in sha Allah

xisaabiye

Ibnu Suxuufi Ibnu Al Dhoobe
May Allah bless liyu police may they continue to cleanse your folks in sha Allah and no you're not closer to Ethiopia Abdi iley is DDSI and the Oromo despise you in sha Allah soon the liyu police in DDSI and oromia will team up and obliterate you folks in burco berbera and hargaisa in sha Allah

Adigu maxaa kugu dhacay horta:gucciwhat: you weren't this anti Isaaq berigi:yacadiim:

Liyuu police is not tribal force who have free will. They are Ethiopian underdogs.

if they see anything Islamic they will deem it as a threat. that's why whenever sheikhs visit jigjiga they cut their beard and wear casual clothes.

Xooshdheere

how do i use this
so much cuqdad, nonsense and FKD in one thread...

Heres a rational honest answer. The past quarter of a century, the Somali people were in a particularly dejected mood. Their daily actions were showing different types of emotional behaviors and disturbing feelings that ranged from anger, suspicion, hatred, inferiority or superiority complex, war trauma, lack of confidence, blind clanism, adversity to statehood and an open war against the unity of SDR.

The long devastating civil war changed the proud, nationalist character of the Somali individual, causing him/her aching feelings of fear, grievance, hatred, uncertainty and bleak future. Such initial negative thoughts generated gradually, the sad result of the Somali people’s separation into clan lines and/or isolated regional entities. The consequent result of increasingly growing apart distanced the Somali citizens not only physically, but more dangerously emotionally.

Heres a rational honest answer. The past quarter of a century, the Somali people were in a particularly dejected mood. Their daily actions were showing different types of emotional behaviors and disturbing feelings that ranged from anger, suspicion, hatred, inferiority or superiority complex, war trauma, lack of confidence, blind clanism, adversity to statehood and an open war against the unity of SDR.

The long devastating civil war changed the proud, nationalist character of the Somali individual, causing him/her aching feelings of fear, grievance, hatred, uncertainty and bleak future. Such initial negative thoughts generated gradually, the sad result of the Somali people’s separation into clan lines and/or isolated regional entities. The consequent result of increasingly growing apart distanced the Somali citizens not only physically, but more dangerously emotionally.

No way you wrote this shit

plagiarism is a serious academic offence young man :farmajoyaab:
https://www.hiiraan.com/op4/2016/apr/105112/federalization_process_in_somalia_blessing_or_curse.aspx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending