How I feel about Somaliland independence

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn't mind if Beesha Dhexe secede at all and I wouldn't miss them but Dir and Darod need to be a part of Somalia. They have ties to us (their Dir and Darod brethren in the South) that unbreakable.
Isaaq are Somalis
:gucciwhat:
Stop the hate.

To say " let them secede" excludes them from the rest of Somalis when they are integral part of Somalia and its revival.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

They are the ones who really want to go, so why don't we let them? All the ones I've met have serious cuqdad against Southerners that even I don't have against Reer Galmudug who killed people dear to me.

They are the ones who really want to go, so why don't we let them? All the ones I've met have serious cuqdad against Southerners that even I don't have against Reer Galmudug who killed people dear to me.
It's sometimes true
:susp:
When ever I talk to a lander ( who I assume to be Isaaq) he talks about how horrible the south is. However this is common throughout Somalia , most people are brought up to hate clans. I met puntlanders who hate hawiye just as much as Isaaq hate somalia. However this is common in the uneducated qabilist. I have met a lot of good people from all qabils. My best friend I grew up is Isaaq while my coolest cousin is hawiye
:manny:
What matters is you shouldn't stoop to their level, how do you expect to rebuild Somalia when you hate people who are part of some random qabil.
:salute:

xisaabiye

Ibnu Suxuufi Ibnu Al Dhoobe

How's it cuqdad, we just don't want anything to do with the south politically. If it was cuqdad we had, we would have cleansed our biggest enemies from the last regime Dhulo & Gadabuursi instead of having reconciliation

I think many if not all of you guys are insincere and dishonest. If I bring proof that SL existed as a sovereign recognized country, that the unification of SL & Somalia wasn't legally binding since there was no act of union signed, if I bring to you irrefutable evidence that Somaliland was never part of Somalia & vice versa but joined together in principal only, with nothing legally binding them; you and the rest will still repeat the same shit of "secession" "somalidiid" " Somalia wa mid" blah blah blah. So why would I want anything to do with dishonest people as a whole:draketf:.

Look at your own daarood clan. Each of your sub sub sub clans wants it's own federal state, even if it's half or part of a gobol. Hawiye, not much different. Bruh wtf wrong with you people:pachah1: Fok man, you guys are all savages:russ:

How's it cuqdad, we just don't want anything to do with the south politically. If it was cuqdad we had, we would have cleansed our biggest enemies from the last regime Dhulo & Gadabuursi instead of having reconciliation

I think many if not all of you guys are insincere and dishonest. If I bring proof that SL existed as a sovereign recognized country, that the unification of SL & Somalia wasn't legally binding since there was no act of union signed, if I bring to you irrefutable evidence that Somaliland was never part of Somalia & vice versa but joined together in principal only, with nothing legally binding them; you and the rest will still repeat the same shit of "secession" "somalidiid" " Somalia wa mid" blah blah blah. So why would I want anything to do with dishonest people as a whole:draketf:.

Look at your own daarood clan. Each of your sub sub sub clans wants it's own federal state, even if it's half or part of a gobol. Hawiye, not much different. Bruh wtf wrong with you people:pachah1: Fok man, you guys are all savages:russ:
No ictiraaf for you
:trumpsmirk:

xisaabiye

Ibnu Suxuufi Ibnu Al Dhoobe
A referendum must be held with the whole country and with the majority of the states in favor of Somaliland statehood, Somaliland cant just unilateral leave

Somaliland was a equal shareholder to Somalia in the union. Wtf are you talking about you foking goof:draketf:. Ilaahay baa waxan nagu imtixaanay. Dad oobani aadan uu eeg lkn aan maskax iyo damiir midnatoon lahayn. Fokin zoo animals:pacspit:

A referendum must be held with the whole country and with the majority of the states in favor of Somaliland statehood, Somaliland cant just unilateral leave
That's not how referendums work.

The referendum can only be held in the territory of Somaliland.

Von

With blood and Iron will we reach the fatherland
That's not how referendums work.

The referendum can only be held in the territory of Somaliland.
Actually, that's how most referendums work. Both the people and the States must vote on the matter. However, if Somalia wants to win the love of the issaqs again its must improve in political fairness, economics, and infrastructure. I don't blame yall, your interest doesn't line with ours but hopefully for the better that will change.

Somaliland politicians know they stand no chance for independence. What they want is the fgs to treat them as a whole half of Somalia, so that when the time for union comes they represent the north and have a larger share in parliament and gov't. For now they're just lining their pockets with whatever deals they can make.

Somaliland politicians know they stand no chance for independence. What they want is the fgs to treat them as a whole half of Somalia, so that when the time for union comes they represent the north and have a larger share in parliament and gov't. For now they're just lining their pockets with whatever deals they can make.
I wouldn't mind that. Somaliland people are valuable asset to Somalia . They rebuilt the north to one of the best parts of Somalia.

Merchant of Mogadishu

From Pella to Pattala, then back to Babylon

I don't think 5 days waiting for Italian Somaliland to become independent because of schedule counts sxb.

Professor

The name is Professor, Haji Professor
@MerchantOfMogadishu is one of the biggest qabilist on this site. 'I don't suffer from me muh qabil syndrome', what a fucking lie this man has such cuqdad against somaliland. I understand @Mokillem because his tribe is apart of Somaliland but that tutu has no real reasoning but 'we are the same people', 'we are stronger togather' bullshit. Him and the other 'so called unionist' need to realise we northerners don't give two fucks about them nor do we want to be apart of a shit union. As faiysal waraabe said 'a starving kid from ethiopia is closer to me then one from mogadishu'.

Long Live Ethiopia. Mogadishu ha burbuurto.

@MerchantOfMogadishu is one of the biggest qabilist on this site. 'I don't suffer from me muh qabil syndrome', what a fucking lie this man has such cuqdad against somaliland. I understand @Mokillem because his tribe is apart of Somaliland but that tutu has no real reasoning but 'we are the same people', 'we are stronger togather' bullshit. Him and the other 'so called unionist' need to realise we northerners don't give two fucks about them nor do we want to be apart of a shit union. As faiysal waraabe said 'a starving kid from ethiopia is closer to me then one from mogadishu'.

Long Live Ethiopia. Mogadishu ha burbuurto.
I give plenty of shits for my southern brothers. f*ck Ethiopia , jist because you had a bit too much raw meat now you think habashi and Somalis are brothers.
:camby:

Status
Not open for further replies.