How I feel about Somaliland independence

Status
Not open for further replies.

Professor

The name is Professor, Haji Professor
I give plenty of shits for my southern brothers. f*ck Ethiopia , jist because you had a bit too much raw meat now you think habashi and Somalis are brothers.
:camby:
An Ethiopian will always been closer to me then a Ugandishu

Professor

That's because both you and Ethiopia hate Somalis and are high on raw meat.Most waqooyi Somalis hate Ethiopians. Especially recently with the massacre.
:birdman:
Most reer waqooyi see ethiopians closer to us the reer koonfur that is a fact. We don't consider ourselves as the same nation as the southerners and thus look at a case as who do we have benefit more from allying with. Naturally ethiopia then Ugandishu. Inshallah ur people are going to accept the real reality that the union is dead. My first cousin is Warsangeli and he despises mogadishu and is a patriotic somali lander. Inshallah it is only a matter of time untill you realise it is better with us then the mooryans.

Most reer waqooyi see ethiopians closer to us the reer koonfur that is a fact. We don't consider ourselves as the same nation as the southerners and thus look at a case as who do we have benefit more from allying with. Naturally ethiopia then Ugandishu. Inshallah ur people are going to accept the real reality that the union is dead. My first cousin is Warsangeli and he despises mogadishu and is a patriotic somali lander. Inshallah it is only a matter of time untill you realise it is better with us then the mooryans.
Your cousin is just as bad as you are. Curse any Somali who supports a gala habashi over his own flesh and blood.muslim brother.An Isaaq who supports Ethiopia baffles me. Hawd region Isaaq are murdered daily and oppressed yet you booty clap for the enemy.

What benefit has there been from allying with Somalis historical enemy (who view all Somalis the same) the Habesh? You sound like such a house n*.

Hey warya Somaliland will never take somalias territory infact if it comes to it we'll take care of you guys just like siad barre did (AUN).

Professor

Your cousin is just as bad as you are. Curse any Somali who supports a gala habashi over his own flesh and blood.muslim brother.An Isaaq who supports Ethiopia baffles me. Hawd region Isaaq are murdered daily and oppressed yet you booty clap for the enemy.
And who kills those isaaq in the haud. It's Ogaden soliders in the liiyuu police, who are using the police force to act upon tribe grievance. They are using the position of influence to kill their so called somali brothers because they are whipped dogs just like the Ugandishu brothers. Where is somalinimo when they walk into village's and murder people because they are cuqdad ridden bastards. Isaaq are not the only victims, dir are, hawiye amharic and oromo also. Inshallah ethiopia will have a proper government then a western imposed bunch pf dogs in charge. However i see my fellow ethiopians as closer to me then those southerners.

That's a bit harsh, 50 k innocent Somalis murdered isn't something to joke about.

It's better to lose people then break a country up. Are you going to not think about the unborn generations after us who will be born to such a mess and confusion.

And who kills those isaaq in the haud. It's Ogaden soliders in the liiyuu police, who are using the police force to act upon tribe grievance. They are using the position of influence to kill their so called somali brothers because they are whipped dogs just like the Ugandishu brothers. Where is somalinimo when they walk into village's and murder people because they are cuqdad ridden bastards. Isaaq are not the only victims, dir are, hawiye amharic and oromo also. Inshallah ethiopia will have a proper government then a western imposed bunch pf dogs in charge. However i see my fellow ethiopians as closer to me then those southerners.

You're not bringing any harm to the people you say you hate with these posts and no benefit to yourself. All you're doing is humiliating yourself.

It's better to lose people then break a country up. Are you going to not think about the unborn generations after us who will be born to such a mess and confusion.
A country is nothing without its people. That thought process destroys Somalis. All Somalis have the inalienable right to life, freedom and liberty.I want a Somalia for Somalis by Somalis not a shit show ethnic cleansing.

Professor

Hey warya Somaliland will never take somalias territory infact if it comes to it we'll take care of you guys just like siad barre did (AUN).
did you just praise the work of a mass murderer. La hawla :farmajoyaab: like I am shocked wallahi. Well ur deffo mentally ill:mahubowtf:. What about comments like this where is ur outrage @Mokillem. I spoke the truth she is promoting clan violence.

@Lola_Vonroe those lands are not yours but lands my ancestors have held for hundreds years. You have no claim over it and never will. However you can come and meet the boys, will show you a complete of neat tricks yeah.
Somaliland75.jpg

Even after all the in la have done with you:gaasdrink:

Ethiopia put abdi iley there , he is a pawn of the Ethiopian regime. He imprsons and attacks all Somalis regardless of Qabil. Somali suffering in Somali Galbeed is united. Abdi iley doesn't believe in somalinimo he believes he is ethiopian and runs a dictatorial regime put in place by Addis.Your "brothers" murder Somalis and imprison them indiscriminately.

A country is nothing without its people. That thought process destroys Somalis. All Somalis have the inalienable right to life, freedom and liberty.I want a Somalia for Somalis by Somalis not a shit show ethnic cleansing.

Loooool the right to break a country up solely based on clan? What is there legitimate reason for independence that other clans can't use in other regions? And a country is nothing when it's breakdown into little pieces, the more unity the stronger a country is and if there are people standing in the way of progress we will take care of it even if it includes death so be it.

Professor

You're not bringing any harm to the people you say you hate with these posts and no benefit to yourself. All you're doing is humiliating yourself.
Oh look who is here. Kheyre and Farmaajo somalispot mouthpiece:comeon:. Have you come to explain to me the beauty of the so called union and how if we just come back togather somalia will automatically revive itself from the brink of destruction :ulyin:. Nayaa there is the door:camby:.

Oh look who is here. Kheyre and Farmaajo somalispot mouthpiece:comeon:. Have you come to explain to me the beauty of the so called union and how if we just come back togather somalia will automatically revive itself from the brink of destruction :ulyin:. Nayaa there is the door:camby:.

:what1:

Out of all the people here I'm their mouth piece? Lol sure.

Anyway, thats beside the point. You're trying to be edgy and dramatic on this thread for some reason and I'm just advising you, you sound like a house n*.

did you just praise the work of a mass murderer. La hawla :farmajoyaab: like I am shocked wallahi. Well ur deffo mentally ill:mahubowtf:. What about comments like this where is ur outrage @Mokillem. I spoke the truth she is promoting clan violence.

@Lola_Vonroe those lands are not yours but lands my ancestors have held for hundreds years. You have no claim over it and never will. However you can come and meet the boys, will show you a complete of neat tricks yeah.View attachment 31280
Even after all the in la have done with you:gaasdrink:

Those lands belong to Somalia, Nacala you belong to Somalia and yes siad barre was sent to tame y'all asses and it was a succes and we will continue his work for anyone who steps out of line. Lol calling me sick, anyone who would side with a foreigner against his people ( southerners) is the sick one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts