How I feel about Somaliland independence

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cotton Eyed Joe

More law, less justice.
VIP
Yall have big obsession with somaliland ... sort somalia out first maybe we'll have a chat then.
Who are "y'all", it's an integral part of Somalia we can talk about it all we want anytime, anyday. Who started this notion you can't talk about a topic because you are not from there? One thing is certain he ain't no Puntite I can tell you that.

Not that I am with dividing Somalia(even tho it already is) but if that is what they want I am fine with their independence

Somaliland had 25 yrs to secede. They havent.....they hold elections but no referendum. Because they know that most of the somalilands citizens will choose somalia.

Merchant of Mogadishu

From Pella to Pattala, then back to Babylon
:snoop:

Let me guess, you've seen Spanish police beating up Catalans for voting toady, which has suddenly made you have sympathy for the people of this so called nation that is Somaliland. Don't be so weak sxb.

Somalia waa hal. Not many. Don't let these people who have been suffering from "Muh Qabiil" Syndrome infect you.

Somaliland had 25 yrs to secede. They havent.....they hold elections but no referendum. Because they know that most of the somalilands citizens will choose somalia.
Somaliland had a referendum in 2001 and voted in favor to dissolve the union with Somalia.

Somaliland's first election happened in 2003.

Actually Somaliland had a referendum in 2001 in which 97.1% voted for the constitution which affirmed Somaliland a independence from Somalia
IMG_4791.jpg

Merchant of Mogadishu

From Pella to Pattala, then back to Babylon
Somaliland had a referendum in 2001 and voted in favor to dissolve the union with Somalia.

Somaliland's first election happened in 2003.

Illegal referendum taken when the country was suffering from civil war. Who's to say there was no voting irregularities and voting fraud?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts