how I can get a female for marriage because my hayaa is making it difficult

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is the need to get married in your fifties ? At this age the testerons are low and E.D is common . Why not enjoy your sex life and procreate at your prime age, which I believe is between 16 and 40. Past that I will stay single for life. Will not stand to deal with diapers and a newly wedded wife rantings in my 40s?
:umwhat:

:snoop: Marriage is a trap sxb esp in young age. it stops u from realizing ur potential.

You are a man for fucks sake why worry about it. 30, 40, 50 it doesnt matter u still have ur seeds intact albeit lower quality lol. but nonetheless you will have the potential to father and marry whoever u desire.
dont worry about the availability of women cuz women ur age will outlive their potential as peng ting compares to you which will only increase till ur prime age in 40s!

assuming you have bettered urself in ur younger age personally, financially etc you will have the whole world at your finger tips.
Or women can just freeze their eggs come on it's 2017 :gnzbryw:
I am gonna freeze my eggs :) just in case

El padrone

Hedonist, Depressive realist, Existential nihilist
40 year old male + 33-35+ female = high chance of autistic children

What is the need to get married in your fifties ? At this age the testerons are low and E.D is common . Why not enjoy your sex life and procreate at your prime age, which I believe is between 16 and 40. Past that I will stay single for life. Will not stand to deal with diapers and a newly wedded wife rantings in my 40s?
:umwhat:

Im talkin about marrying in early or late 30s to a woman in her 20-30s, this age group has an 10-17 pct chance nothing to be alarmed of. its worth the trade offs.

ofc one has to enjoy his life. we arent budhists after all.
Marriage isnt just as easy as its advertised, a young farah fresh outta college cant handle the responsibilities, commitment and obligations of a new family. i thought due to high divorve rate of somalis was obv that things attitudes, culture has to change first

El padrone

Hedonist, Depressive realist, Existential nihilist
Or women can just freeze their eggs come on it's 2017 :gnzbryw:
I am gonna freeze my eggs :) just in case
Im pro naago rights. your welcome to freeze em and also some of ur other cells incase of unforceeble complications to fix it with stem cell tech.

But by then ur looks and sexual market value will decrease. so i dunno about that but take ur chances :gaasdrink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts