how I can get a female for marriage because my hayaa is making it difficult

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cyberborg

My heart is in Dhoqoshay
do I ask my masjid??? because of my hayaa i can't approach females on any islamic apps i wish I wasn't like this but nabi muhammad pbuh said hayaa is sunnah and allah loves his shy believers but it has become a wall to talk to a female even if the masjid brings me one

do I ask my masjid??? because of my hayaa i can't approach females on any islamic apps i wish I wasn't like this but nabi muhammad pbuh said hayaa is sunnah and allah loves his shy believers but it has become a wall to talk to a female even if the masjid brings me one
Bruh, be patient.

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
Ask your parents/siblings/friends to sought you out

Cyberborg

My heart is in Dhoqoshay
i am patient but if am 30 or 35 or 60 with no wife there will be suspicion about me especially since i am above average in face

I hate to be the harami in this situation but you need to make a move quick:draketf: Haya and patience isn't gonna cut it when you're the 40 year-old virgin :drakekidding: slide in those DMs warya :denzelnigga:

Edo Nene

SUGAR breasts
It goes down in dm walal.
Message potential girls, get to know them and importantly have deep convo. For example discuss goals or future, marriage etc.
inshallah u will find a very attractive virgin girl

El padrone

Hedonist, Depressive realist, Existential nihilist
:snoop: Marriage is a trap sxb esp in young age. it stops u from realizing ur potential.

You are a man for fucks sake why worry about it. 30, 40, 50 it doesnt matter u still have ur seeds intact albeit lower quality lol. but nonetheless you will have the potential to father and marry whoever u desire.
dont worry about the availability of women cuz women ur age will outlive their potential as peng ting compares to you which will only increase till ur prime age in 40s!

assuming you have bettered urself in ur younger age personally, financially etc you will have the whole world at your finger tips.

:snoop: Marriage is a trap sxb esp in young age. it stops u from realizing ur potential.

You are a man for fucks sake why worry about it. 30, 40, 50 it doesnt matter u still have ur seeds intact albeit lower quality lol. but nonetheless you will have the potential to father and marry whoever u desire.
dont worry about the availability of women cuz women ur age will outlive their potential as peng ting compares to you which will only increase till ur prime age in 40s!

assuming you have bettered urself in ur younger age personally, financially etc you will have the whole world at your finger tips.
I heard the older you wait to have kids, the higher their chance of developing autism is:cosbyhmm::wow1: hope it's just a myth

El padrone

Hedonist, Depressive realist, Existential nihilist
I heard the older you wait to have kids, the higher their chance of developing autism is:cosbyhmm::wow1: hope it's just a myth
theres alot of research that was to dispell this myth. autism depends on the age of women, iirc it said theres higher chance of autism if shes older than 30.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts