How I became ALCOHOLIC

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾
Drinking alcohol is surprisingly common among Turks, Balkan, and Central Asian Muslims. Also, some of the less religious diaspora Muslims in Western countries.
The Central Asians were under the USSR
The Balkans are a Christian-dominated region and lived under communist rule.
Turks lived in a secular country for over 90 years.

Apollo

VIP
The Central Asians were under the USSR
The Balkans are a Christian-dominated region and lived under communist rule.
Turks lived in a secular country for over 90 years.

It is odd as I know this middle-aged Turkish guy who drinks but goes weekly to the mosque. They do some weird cognitive dissonance and view it as a minor sin.

Nafiso Qalanjo

𝖂𝖊'𝖗𝖊 𝖌𝖔𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖙𝖔 𝖜𝖆𝖗 𝖇𝖆𝖇𝖞!
I'm glad she came out with her story, and hopefully more people like her will feel encouraged to change their ways after watching her.

dr.leorio

death\emitter
Once again, every Muslim will be forgiven on the Day of Judgement except the one's that publicize them to the world. I don't know her intentions but if Allah hid your sins why openly discuss it online? Doqonimo 101

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I'm all for transparency and awareness raising of social problems. I just think YouTube is not the ideal platform.

When I see someone with a substance abuse problem I normally think there is a tremendous amount of pain underneath. That they are addressing their troubles maladaptively. We're all built quite different even down to temperament and how we process, interpret and deal with life events. So an inclination toward novelty seeking behaviour and poor coping mechanisms might coalesce into a drug problem. They just choose this as their form of escapism. It's very much the same with individuals that use drugs (including smoking). I genuinely feel sorry for them and hope God pushes them toward resolving their troubles in a more life affirming way.

mrlog

VIP
in before @Jiron says “it’s OK as long as she’s happy, it’s what matters the most”.

walaaahi bilaaahi tolaahi I ain’t seen a more passive nigga in my life

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
in before @Jiron says “it’s OK as long as she’s happy, it’s what matters the most”.

walaaahi bilaaahi tolaahi I ain’t seen a more passive nigga in my life

No my brother, I do not support destructive behavior, I support the person. I commend this brave sister who has stepped up to talk about a taboo subject in our community. Alcohol addiction is a problem that can be solved, there’s always hope. I hope she leads those who suffer in our community and helps them beat their addiction :)

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I'm all for transparency and awareness raising of social problems. I just think YouTube is not the ideal platform.

When I see someone with a substance abuse problem I normally think there is a tremendous amount of pain underneath. That they are addressing their troubles maladaptively. We're all built quite different even down to temperament and how we process, interpret and deal with life events. So an inclination toward novelty seeking behaviour and poor coping mechanisms might coalesce into a drug problem. They just choose this as their form of escapism. It's very much the same with individuals that use drugs (including smoking). I genuinely feel sorry for them and hope God pushes them toward resolving their troubles in a more life affirming way.

It is NOT for you to say what venue a BRAVE girl to use to tell her story. YOU have not proven to be as brave as her. YOUTUBE is the PERFECT place to reach everybody, free, equal & personal.

word:

mrlog

VIP
No my brother, I do not support destructive behavior, I support the person. I commend this brave sister who has stepped up to talk about a taboo subject in our community. Alcohol addiction is a problem that can be solved, there’s always hope. I hope she leads those who suffer in our community and helps them beat their addiction :)

waryaahe talking about it is fine but revealing ur sin is a No No.
Ask Eedo @Basra caraf badan, she will concur

mrlog

VIP
It is NOT for you to say what venue a BRAVE girl to use to tell her story. YOU have not proven to be as brave as her. YOUTUBE is the PERFECT place to reach everybody, free, equal & personal.

word:

I disagree huuno
Twitter is a better platform ask adeer Trump.
Otherwise he’d been able n utube debunking fake news

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
waryaahe talking about it is fine but revealing ur sin is a No No.
Ask Eedo @Basra caraf badan, she will concur

Huuno Islam cherishes INTENTIONS more than anything. Her disclosing her former SINS is not a way to "Brag" and indoctrinate people or induce people to drink.

She is making a public service of "Caution" . I'd say God swt is happy. Allaahu Yaclum

Reborn
Informative video and one that would help those in who are in the same position that she once was 👍

As a self-proclaimed somali youtube expert this channel isn't clout driven for sure.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
I am only giving advice to a Muslim sister, I didn't insult her....

telling your sins is not good.

but I know modern Muslims hate "haram police, AKA Islamic advice".... :bell:
EjJgnavU0AEfoCS

Trending