How I became ALCOHOLIC

She is very brave for admitting the truth a lot of people don't have the courage to do this. Alcohol is a very dangerous substance you lose awareness, that's why I never do drugs or alcohol you don't want to be caught in a bad situation. A sober mind is the best choice.

Joliemademoiselle

A pious muslima.
WOW so people detailing their sins in public when Allah covered for them. with fake pretence of helping others....

first, nobody asked Naya.
I am happy Allah guided her but she should think twice before doing video nobody asked for and bringing shame to her family.

Last edited:

Phiirso

Getting draids inshallah
WOW so people detailing their sins in public when Allah cover for them with fake pretend of helping others....

first, nobody asked Naya.
I am happy Allah guided her but she should think twice before doing video nobody asked for and bringing shame to her family.

being a judgmental ass **** is also a sin :farmajoyaab:

Phiirso

Getting draids inshallah
I am only giving advice to a Muslim sister, I didn't insult her....

telling your sins is not good.

but I know modern Muslims hate "haram police, AKA Islamic advice".... :bell:

Your lack of compassion for the suffering of another is the biggest sign you have little understanding of the deen. Her sins are between her and her creator.

x z

±somali supremacist, anti-inceI&queen in the north
im conflicted. its good to not sugarcoat cause this is a very true reality in somalis, ther are many substance abusers, in toronto i know so many somalis who drink wllhi.
but at the same time, i dont understand glorifying and sharing your sins. they should be hidden

to each their own and alhamdullilah she recovered from her depression, and hope she doesn't relapse. mashallah the life shes living is better, she not only acts better,but said she feels better after praying again, hijab etc.

SOMALIKNIGHT

Golan Heights belong to Syria
How can you be Muslim if you drink alcohol? Your prayers are not accepted. Even a weak person will not drink alcohol just as a weak person will not kill or rape someone

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
I don’t have a problem that she has a xaraarad for khamiri. We’ve all got shit we’re not proud of. But It’s the exposing yourself on social media for clout that’s the issue :snoop:

Apollo

VIP
How can you be Muslim if you drink alcohol? Your prayers are not accepted. Even a weak person will not drink alcohol just as a weak person will not kill or rape someone

Drinking alcohol is surprisingly common among Turks, Balkan, and Central Asian Muslims. Also, some of the less religious diaspora Muslims in Western countries.

Trending

Latest posts