How good is your Somali

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
Well it was pagan so it makes sense they'll get disgusted
However I think it's nice to have an open mind
I mean it's history...there's no reason to hide it under the carpet :)
so you think paganism are bad religions ?
christians, muslims and jews have killed far many people than all pagan people combined. budhism is a peaceful religion.
everyone should be proud of their pagan ancestors. we wouldn't be here without them.

VIP
christians, muslims and jews have killed far many people than all pagan people combined. budhism is a peaceful religion.
everyone should be proud of their pagan ancestors. we wouldn't be here without them.

Nothing is bad. We're just muslims because of our location. It'd be arrogant to declare it's the one true religion and everyone else is going to hell.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Paganism is against Islam that was what I was hinting aboowe lol
There's no such thing as peaceful religion
All religions have their dark side and usually it's because of the people who follow it
Either way I don't see the reason for the obstacles and rules for worshipping god
It should be a spiritual thing

I used to pretend to be Waaqist on here. Let's be honest, that religion had no tenets and was weird as hell. I bet you could marry your sister with no repercussions.

In fact in Ancient Egyptian times people did marry their siblings to keep wealth in the family. I remember seeing a depiction of wealthy man from.that era and he was seriously deformed with short stubby legs.

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
Ermm
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

:tacky:
the amount of blood that was shed by abrahamic religion followers greatly outnumbers that of pagans sxb. christians or muslims would enslave you (if they have the chance) and call you whereas native americans would welcome you to their land with open arms back in the days. learn your history sxb.
many kushitic groups have contributed to building the pyramids. our pagan ancestors have mad history and they deserve to be honored with dignity.

Last edited:
the amount of blood that was shed by abrahamic religion followers greatly outnumbers that of pagans sxb. christians or muslims would enslave you (if they have the chance) and call you whereas native americans would welcome you to their land with open arms back in the days. learn your history sxb.
many kushitic groups have contributed to building the pyramids. our pagan ancestors have mad history and they deserve to be honored with dignity.

Open arms they had sacrifices saaxiib :mugshotman: native Americans practiced scalping on each other lol this notion that native Americans embraced the colonials is totally false. Wars occurred the problem for natives was the lesser technological weapons and diseases that made them weak.

Zailah

Exam season guys !
Open arms they had sacrifices saaxiib :mugshotman: native Americans practiced scalping on each other lol this notion that native Americans embraced the colonials is totally false. Wars occurred the problem for natives was the lesser technological weapons and diseases that made them weak.

You know your Thanksgiving’s history :salute:

Status
Not open for further replies.