How good do you look scientifically! ut!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remember there is many definitions of beauty as there are people on this beautiful planet and so the results of this has no bearing on your ability to find a woman or man who will love your features as all you need is that one person to see your beauty :)

Don't worry about that which you can't control, instead focus on the things that you have control over and can improve on, like your attitude, which shouldn't need the approval of other people than the approval of the most important person in your life, you :)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm back on team handsome :banderas:

" forehead too big ".

I am deeply upset by that comment . Clearly , the algorithm is designed using white supremacist beauty ideals and ignores African- centric beauty standards .

" forehead too big ".

I am deeply upset by that comment . Clearly , the algorithm is designed using white supremacist beauty ideals and ignores African- centric beauty standards .
I remember when KSI used it and it said “Fave too wide”,”Nose too big” ,”Chin to big”... 51%
:chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh:
He tried all his white friends and they got 70s to 80s
This is basically a racist website.
:mjlol:

70%? And I got 64%? Yeah this quiz is fucking bollocks you don't even have eyes or eyebrows nigga
Is ok I was ugly nigga like you few pages ago I know that feeling:mjcry:
I scored higher on these tests before probably this is the second lowest score I received :mjpls:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending