How good do you look scientifically! ut!

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.prettyscale.com/

I’m all gassed up with 71% If I start cutting ( weight) ill get 80s

:mybusiness::mjswag::ohno:

7E7346E0-62EC-4573-8674-290A338305CF.jpeg

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
I don't need a website to tell me how good or bad I look, all I need is my mom and she reminds me of how beautiful I am all the time :)

View attachment 35467
The struggle of being ugly:mjcry:

Remember there is many definitions of beauty as there are people on this beautiful planet and so the results of this has no bearing on your ability to find a woman or man who will love your features as all you need is that one person to see your beauty :)

Don't worry about that which you can't control, instead focus on the things that you have control over and can improve on, like your attitude, which shouldn't need the approval of other people than the approval of the most important person in your life, you :)

Remember there is many definitions of beauty as there are people on this beautiful planet and so the results of this has no bearing on your ability to find a woman or man who will love your features as all you need is that one person to see your beauty :)

Don't worry about that which you can't control, instead focus on the things that you have control over and can improve on, like your attitude, which shouldn't need the approval of other people than the approval of the most important person in your life, you :)
What was ur percentage , my lesbian friend.

What was ur percentage , my lesbian friend.

I refuse to put myself trough the process, instead I choose self-love, and my real world relations show that desires and beauty can change drastically, but your ethics and self-love will stay with you if you maintain it :)

That percentage does not tell you, how close you are to a new wife or experience a romantic love again, that can only be determined by you engaging the real world and see for yourself that beauty is truly in the beholder :)

I refuse to put myself trough the process, instead I choose self-love, and my real world relations show that desires and beauty can change drastically, but your ethics and self-love will stay with you if you maintain it :)

That percentage does not tell you, how close you are to a new wife or experience a romantic love again, that can only be determined by you engaging the real world and see for yourself that beauty is truly in the beholder :)

:what1:
gtfo my thread
:pacspit::westbrookwtf:P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending