How good are you at cooking? Post your best meals

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're not a child stop acting like you're 12 the fact that you call yourself a child proves to me that you still expect everything to be handed out to you btw you don't even know how old I'm for all you know I could be younger than you. Since you view yourself as a child I'll make it simple for you since you're still a child View attachment 58922
This is how you make eggs wow so hard
I'm legally a child and not even 17 you dumbass fob, don't try to make me seem as old as you probably are and you are definitely not younger than me. Are you mad because i'm not a loser in his 20s like you who doesn't have a job, education, probably a fob, and stays on somalispot bashing girls who don't know how to cook?

You are probably a pedophile and consider 9 years old to be expired. I don't expect everything to be handed to me but what you are is a sexist moron who expects women to hand everything to your Arab wannabe ass.

I'm legally a child and not even 17 you dumbass fob, don't try to make me seem as old as you probably are and you are definitely not younger than me. Are you mad because i'm not a loser in his 20s like you who doesn't have a job, education, probably a fob, and stays on somalispot bashing girls who don't know how to cook?

You are probably a pedophile and consider 9 years old to be expired. I don't expect everything to be handed to me but what you are is a sexist moron who expects women to hand everything to your ass.
What's with all these assumptions you don't know me. Listen to me. Children like you should be taught a lesson what's up with your filthy mouth you need dhaqan celis :kodaksmiley: I still don't understand how being a child stops you from putting eggs in water but whatever I'll roll with it:russ:

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Yes it's naagos work and btw I can actually cook I just don't because there are females where I live. However you act like not even being able to cook is an accomplishment oh look at me I can't even cook an egg which literally doesn't take anything to make if you can't make eggs then you're either a retard or you're handicapped

Cooking isn’t naagos work it’s something every adult should know how to do

To me it looks embarrassing when a grown man can’t cook and has to rely on his wife to cook it’s like a little child waiting for his mom to feed him

Cooking isn’t naagos work it’s something every adult should know how to do

To me it looks embarrassing when a grown man can’t cook and has to rely on his wife to cook it’s like a little child waiting for his mom to feed him
Bro you dumb I said I can cook why don't you tell that to @xalimathe6 who thinks she's 8 oh I forgot you can't criticize anyone that's not male

Bro you dumb I said I can cook why don't you tell that to @xalimathe6 who thinks she's 8 oh I forgot you can't criticize anyone that's not male
I ignored you for a reason, yet your Arab wannabe ass is still obsessing over me. :abuxyga:
Nobody said I was 8. The fact that you as a grown man continue bullying a child for not knowing how to cook is pathetic. The fact that you also think a woman has to do all the cooking while you sit on your fatass shows how immature and pathetic you are as well.

Stop bringing back this dead conversation cause idc anymore thanks

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019

You are probably a pedophile and consider 9 years old to be expired. I don't expect everything to be handed to me but what you are is a sexist moron who expects women to hand everything to your Arab wannabe ass.
Wait :gucciwhat: how old are you fam. I don’t know why but I considered you like around my age. I’m 21

Legally a child :what1:

B176C078-2F8E-4A08-A47A-26A7EEE4F649.gif

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Why are you on this site if you're this young? I'm asking a genuine question trust me this isn't good for your development
Why are you guys on this site if you're that old? It goes both ways. Y'all insult people who are "too old" on this site or "too young".

I don't engage or act like any of you guys, nor is it affecting me. I've always known 1/3 or our population were mental

Anyways stop derailing this thread about me and focus on the main topic aka cooking thanks. I'm done replying here

Status
Not open for further replies.