• This website is being maintained/upgraded and may have some downtime or errors.

How good are you at cooking? Post your best meals

TheMadMullah

Author: H*ejabi secrets| hate lefties
Let’s see how is the best at cooking on Somalispot, fufu food don’t count, the rest is fine

I just cooked myself this delicious meal after a tough rainy and windy day. I’m sure I will be right the top when it comes to cooking :trumpsmirk:

C55772DD-85D8-4BBB-A0DE-A01133A72219.jpeg

TheMadMullah

Lol it’s very easy to make. It only takes 40 mins to make. What kind of nuts do you like inside ? I like pistachio the most.
I like the slight bitterness of the walnuts as a base, mixed with sweet ground almonds and a few pricey pistachios, both for their lovely flavour and the crunch they bring. Cashews, while nice, are too subtle to stand out here.

Mercury

Staff Member
Made this a while back

For breakfast pancakes with strawberries drizzled with agave syrup
CE1BF026-D7D5-4039-AE25-D42CC7D84A59.jpeg

Fried rice with veggies and chicken marinated in soy sauce
CB7331B9-AB4D-4210-AB19-047FAC114A0B.jpeg

I like the slight bitterness of the walnuts as a base, mixed with sweet ground almonds and a few pricey pistachios, both for their lovely flavour and the crunch they bring. Cashews, while nice, are too subtle to stand out here.
I made it once with walnuts I didn’t like it it was a little oily on the inside and i also didn't like their smell.
Cashews are nice too, haven’t tried almonds though.

TheMadMullah

I made it once with walnuts I didn’t like it it was a little oily on the inside and i also didn't like their smell.
Cashews are nice too, haven’t tried almonds though.
Are you European? I bet you’re we the only Somalis who like this stuff

My Insta is full of the food items I eat and cook besides the travels
:gaasdrink:

Trending