Not open for further replies.
AA748FBA-15D9-4B36-97A5-5AC47D6206A5.jpeg
Ala been badana :ulyin:

Post a pic of your hand and a text of baklava on a paper

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
The first one seems really nice

But the second one sxb you need to improve your bariis cooking skills and the chicken looks over burned/cooked, not so appealing for then eyes
The bariis is fine it’s not basmati rice it’s jasemine and that’s the first time I tried soy with chicken so not
Bad attempt

Are we supposed to congratulate you on your lack of responsibility and maturity walahi nothing I hate more than people who think being dumb is good ohh I can't cook anything I'm such an idiot
Oh yeah really?
I don't cook that's naagos work
You shouldn't be talking lmao you described yourself pretty well. Shut your hypocritical ass tf up.

Not being able to cook doesn't mean your stupid. Only an idiot would think that.
The only one who's immature here is you, since you're probably twice my age and can't cook yet bullies someone way younger than you who can't.

Oh yeah really?

You shouldn't be talking lmao you described yourself pretty well. Hypocritical ass, stfu.

Not being able to cook doesn't mean your stupid. Only an idiot would think that.
Yes it's naagos work and btw I can actually cook I just don't because there are females where I live. However you act like not even being able to cook is an accomplishment oh look at me I can't even cook an egg which literally doesn't take anything to make if you can't make eggs then you're either a retard or you're handicapped

Yes it's naagos work and btw I can actually cook I just don't because there are females where I live. However you act like not even being able to cook is an accomplishment oh look at me I can't even cook an egg which literally doesn't take anything to make if you can't make eggs then you're either a retard or you're handicapped
That statement alone proves you have room temperature IQ and have a sexist mentality. You're the one who's an adult and you have the nerve to be telling a child they should start cooking before your dumbass.

Cooking is not a requirement in life but education and maturity is which you clearly lack. Go get a job and move out you loser.

That statement alone proves you have room temperature IQ and have a sexist mentality. You're the one who's an adult and you have the nerve to be telling a child they should start cooking before your dumbass.

Cooking is not a requirement in life but education and maturity is which you clearly lack. Go get a job and move out you loser.
You're not a child stop acting like you're 12 the fact that you call yourself a child proves to me that you still expect everything to be handed out to you btw you don't even know how old I'm for all you know I could be younger than you. Since you view yourself as a child I'll make it simple for you since you're still a child
Hard-Boiled-Eggs-9.jpg

This is how you make eggs wow so hard

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending