How good are you at cooking? Post your best meals

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let’s see how is the best at cooking on Somalispot, fufu food don’t count, the rest is fine

I just cooked myself this delicious meal after a tough rainy and windy day. I’m sure I will be right the top when it comes to cooking :trumpsmirk:

C55772DD-85D8-4BBB-A0DE-A01133A72219.jpeg

Lol it’s very easy to make. It only takes 40 mins to make. What kind of nuts do you like inside ? I like pistachio the most.
I like the slight bitterness of the walnuts as a base, mixed with sweet ground almonds and a few pricey pistachios, both for their lovely flavour and the crunch they bring. Cashews, while nice, are too subtle to stand out here.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Made this a while back

For breakfast pancakes with strawberries drizzled with agave syrup
CE1BF026-D7D5-4039-AE25-D42CC7D84A59.jpeg

Fried rice with veggies and chicken marinated in soy sauce
CB7331B9-AB4D-4210-AB19-047FAC114A0B.jpeg

I like the slight bitterness of the walnuts as a base, mixed with sweet ground almonds and a few pricey pistachios, both for their lovely flavour and the crunch they bring. Cashews, while nice, are too subtle to stand out here.
I made it once with walnuts I didn’t like it it was a little oily on the inside and i also didn't like their smell.
Cashews are nice too, haven’t tried almonds though.

I made it once with walnuts I didn’t like it it was a little oily on the inside and i also didn't like their smell.
Cashews are nice too, haven’t tried almonds though.
Are you European? I bet you’re we the only Somalis who like this stuff

My Insta is full of the food items I eat and cook besides the travels
:gaasdrink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts