How galmudug seats were divided

You're all over the place wallahi. Who's talking this Sinaddhaqo village you're venting about?!

Learn to understand the point of contention: was Dusa Mareb a district or not?! The answer lies in Italian era documents that clearly mention the council members of Dusa Mareb district just like El Bur and Obbia. I've posted the proof and that's it.

Ceelbuur was a large degmo in the past that included 4 current districts including ceeldheer, dhuusamareeb, galhareeri and cadaado areas. Please 🙏 do some research before commenting on anything. It makes you look dumb.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Ceelbuur was a large degmo in the past that included 4 current districts including ceeldheer, dhuusamareeb, galhareeri and cadaado areas. Please 🙏 do some research before commenting on anything. It makes you look dumb.
Do you think petty insults wins you an argument?! Learn how to behave, you look ridiculous by repeating the same shit over and over again without posting any reference to back that up. I've posted Italian era document that says Dusa Mareb was a district just like El Bur, Obbia and Galkaio. I posted their council members as per the Italians. Post a reference otherwise quit derailing the thread with your petty insults.

Garaad Awal

Zubeyri, Hanafi Maturidi
This is what happens when you don't have democracy. This is just a tribal selection not so different than the "elections" that happen in Xamar

Do you think petty insults wins you an argument?! Learn how to behave, you look ridiculous by repeating the same shit over and over again without posting any reference to back that up. I've posted Italian era document that says Dusa Mareb was a district just like El Bur, Obbia and Galkaio. I posted their council members as per the Italians. Post a reference otherwise quit derailing the thread with your petty insults.
Council members kulaha. What has that got to do with the demographics of a said region? Dhuusamareeb was part of El Buur. In fact the official Italian census states that El Buur population is similar as the entire Majerteenia which is highlighted in blue. This can only mean one thing which is, former ceelbuur encompassed many regions. Like I said, do your research before indulging in nonsense.

IMG_0146.jpeg

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP
Council members kulaha. What has that got to do with the demographics of a said region? Dhuusamareeb was part of El Buur. In fact the official Italian census states that El Buur population is similar as the entire Majerteenia which is highlighted in blue. This can only mean one thing which is, former ceelbuur encompassed many regions. Like I said, do your research before indulging in nonsense.

View attachment 313639
I feel like you're in a corner and wanna deflect from the topic. But let's even demolish your argument with your little census picture; don't you think they would've clearly mentioned Marehan and Dir in that population census and not just Habar Gidir, Dudube and Murusade if the entire region including Dusamareb were to come under El Bur district?! Have you even thought of that?!!
Oh No Ugh GIF by Major League Soccer

I feel like you're in a corner and wanna deflect from the topic. But let's even demolish your argument with your little census picture; don't you think they would've clearly mentioned Marehan and Dir in that population census and not just Habar Gidir, Dudube and Murusade if the entire region including Dusamareb were to come under El Bur district?! Have you even thought of that?!!
Oh No Ugh GIF by Major League Soccer
Shifting goal posts 🤣

How does it feel knowing that Ceelbuur encompassed your beloved Dhuusamareeb? Read carefully in the middle you will notice Dhuusamareeb being mentioned. Btw that’s the official Italian census from 1931. Don’t belittle it. It’s far more informative than what you have been showing me 🤣 . I don’t agree with the numbers. Just stating that Ceelbuur encompassed 90% of what’s now Galguduud with current ceelbuur town serving as capital up to 91.

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP
Shifting goal posts 🤣

How does it feel knowing that Ceelbuur encompassed your beloved Dhuusamareeb? Read carefully in the middle you will notice Dhuusamareeb being mentioned. Btw that’s the official Italian census from 1931. Don’t belittle it. It’s far more informative than what you have been showing me 🤣 . I don’t agree with the numbers. Just stating that Ceelbuur encompassed 90% of what’s now Galguduud with current ceelbuur town serving as capital up to 91.
Dude, do you suffer from comprehension difficulties?!! Your census picture mentions major Hawiye clans under El Bur district, the question is: if El Bur was the sole district in Galgadud how come Marehan and Dir weren't mentioned?!

I have posted a picture of El Bur and Dusa Mareb council members from Italian reference back in 1956. And you're out here posting Sandhaqo village Shenanigans and population census that doesn't even mention all major clans in Galgadud. Don't tire yourself by defending false assertions. It may save you some time.

Dude, do you suffer from comprehension difficulties?!! Your census picture mentions major Hawiye clans under El Bur district, the question is: if El Bur was the sole district in Galgadud how come Marehan and Dir weren't mentioned?!

I have posted a picture of El Bur and Dusa Mareb council members from Italian reference back in 1956. And you're out here posting Sandhaqo village Shenanigans and population census that doesn't even mention all major clans in Galgadud. Don't tire yourself by defending false assertions. It may save you some time.

Dir live in Mudug not Galguduud :dead:

As for Marexaan well, parts of your dhul close to Dhuusamreeb was part of Ceelbuur

1706667272792.png

1706667300663.png

1706667321117.png

What’s your next excuse? Council members kulaha 🤣

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP
Dir live in Mudug not Galguduud :dead:

As for Marexaan well, parts of your dhul close to Dhuusamreeb was part of Ceelbuur

View attachment 313651
View attachment 313652
View attachment 313653

What’s your next excuse? Council members kulaha 🤣
I think your ignorance about the region comes out with each post. Did you actually say that Dir don't live in Galgadud?! Dir were represented in Dusa mareb council during that era and they currently have significant population in Galgadud specially Heraale, Huurshe etc.
You need to do proper research before you embarass and humiliate yourself like this.

He said DIR DON'T LIVE IN GALGADUD WTF :damn:
IMG_20240131_030506.jpg

I think your ignorance about the region comes out with each post. Did you actually say that Dir don't live in Galgadud?! Dir were represented in Dusa mareb council during that era and they currently have significant population in Galgadud specially Heraale, Huurshe etc.
You need to do proper research before you embarass and humiliate yourself like this.

He said DIR DON'T LIVE IN GALGADUD WTF :damn:
View attachment 313655

War yaa ilaahi yaqaano. You either dumb or you misinterpreted what I meant. Dir in Galguduud is similar to the hordes of Murusade living in Galkacyo and Hobyo. Council member does not equate to demographics. This paper your peddling is useless. These are few men doing their job. Use proper censuses and maps. Your non existent in Dhuusamreeb today which like I stated countless of times, was part of former Ceelbuur including MX lands as far as Sinadqo on one end to Ceel Dheer on the other. This massive chunk in between is called Ceel Buur. You can hate it or like it. It won’t change anything. Read carefully. No Dir or MX in former Galguduud region as evident from the census the same way no Murusade is mentioned in Mudug census despite having huge numbers there today.

1706669200134.png

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP
War yaa ilaahi yaqaano. You either dumb or you misinterpreted what I meant. Dir in Galguduud is similar to the hordes of Murusade living in Galkacyo and Hobyo. Council member does not equate to demographics. This paper your peddling is useless. These are few men doing their job. Use proper censuses and maps. Your non existent in Dhuusamreeb today which like I stated countless of times, was part of former Ceelbuur including MX lands as far as Sinadqo on one end to Ceel Dheer on the other. This massive chunk in between is called Ceel Buur. You can hate it or like it. It won’t change anything. Read carefully. No Dir or MX in former Galguduud region as evident from the census the same way no Murusade is mentioned in Mudug census despite having huge numbers there today.

View attachment 313656
First of all, I ain't from that region at all but your faltering argument is illogical. You're saying council members of Dusamareb district was just some men doing a job for italians etc... do you actually know what district councils do at all?! Each district had council members that represented the local population in all of Somali Italia. They weren't there to do a job, nope, they were representatives of local clans. In El Bur, I have posted council members comprising of Murusade, Habar Gidir (including Duduble) and Abgal (since El dher, masagaway and eastern parts of Galgadud came under El Bur). You can't possibly dismiss credible authentic Italian sources from that period that confirm the districthood of Dusamareb.

You posted a census data and proceeded to ignorantly claim that El Bur was the sole district in Galgadud at that time but couldn't answer the hard hitting question of why other tribes such as Abgal, Dir and Marehan weren't mentioned in your little census data if El Bur was the sole district! You couldn't answer. Don't waste my time with your tedious posts.

I have posted council members comprising of Murusade, Habar Gidir (including Duduble) and Abgal (since El dher, masagaway and eastern parts of Galgadud came under El Bur).

The bold part is all I wanted to see. Which goes back to what I said that vast majority of Galguduud was under Ceelbuur. Sinadqo to Ceeldheere is 90% of today’s Galguduud.

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP
The bold part is all I wanted to see. Which goes back to what I said that vast majority of Galguduud was under Ceelbuur. Sinadqo to Ceeldheere is 90% of today’s Galguduud.
I wasn't arguing about that at all wow!!! El Bur obviously controlled El Dheere, Masagaway etc all urban and rural areas on eastern side of Galgadud at that time, But Dusamareb was also a district and did control the western section as well according to the Italians. That's my point.

I wasn't arguing about that at all wow!!! El Bur obviously controlled El Dheere, Masagaway etc all urban and rural areas on eastern side of Galgadud at that time, But Dusamareb was also a district and did control the western section as well according to the Italians. That's my point.
You were arguing with the brother @galhareeri when he corrected you that Ceelbuur back in the days encompassed vast majority of modern day Galguduud and that you can’t use old Ceelbuur demographics which included Duduble, Abgaal, HG etc on modern day Ceelbuur district. Modern day Ceelbuur district is much smaller and together with Galhereeri district are 95% Murusade.

Post in thread 'How galmudug seats were divided'
https://www.somalispot.com/threads/how-galmudug-seats-were-divided.161463/post-3916273

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP
You were arguing with the brother @galhareeri when he corrected you that Ceelbuur back in the days encompassed vast majority of modern day Galguduud and that you can’t use old Ceelbuur demographics which included Duduble, Abgaal, HG etc on modern day Ceelbuur district. Modern day Ceelbuur district is much smaller and together with Galhereeri district are 95% Murusade.

Post in thread 'How galmudug seats were divided'
https://www.somalispot.com/threads/how-galmudug-seats-were-divided.161463/post-3916273
Maybe you magically fogot where this back and forth discussion initiated from. @galhareeri said ceelbuur was the only district in Galgadud at that time... And then you agreed claiming that El Bur controlled as far west as Abudwak and Gelinsor.. And my counter argument was that El Bur was a district yes, but so was Dusamareb and it controlled western section of Galgadud. Don't backtrack now hahahahaha :hemad:
Bro u dont know this let me explain during italian peridod only ceelbur was distric in galgaduud region so dhusamareeb guriceel and all abgaal vilages like masagwaaye in eastrn galgaduud were coming under ceelbuur that is why u have both hg and weceysle today ceelbuur is not same ceelbuur of italian period wah. Dhusameereeb used to be almost tiny place.

Dumb as hell 🤣

Ceelbuur district was the name for Galgaduud, it included parts of Mareeg, Cadaado, Dhuusamareeb, Gelinsoor all the way up to the borders of caabudwaaq. The lands and history of those territories are vast and doesn't need someone dense to understand it.

Maybe you magically fogot where this back and forth discussion initiated from. @galhareeri said ceelbuur was the only district in Galgadud at that time... And then you agreed claiming that El Bur controlled as far west as Abudwak and Gelinsor.. And my counter argument was that El Bur was a district yes, but so was Dusamareb and it controlled western section of Galgadud. Don't backtrack now hahahahaha

I was right though, Ceelbuur did include parts of Mareeg, Cadaado, Dhuusamareeb, Gelinsoor all the way up to the borders of caabudwaaq. It literally was 90% of modern day Galguduud.

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP
I was right though, Ceelbuur did include parts of Mareeg, Cadaado, Dhuusamareeb, Gelinsoor all the way up to the borders of caabudwaaq. It literally was 90% of modern day Galguduud.
How El Bur controlled "parts" of Dusamareb if Dusamareb itself was a district?! Are you insane dude 😂😂😂 this is laughable wallahi :pachah1: