How galmudug seats were divided

Galmudug parliament consist of 89 seats, at the time that list was published consisting of 83 there were 6 seats that were unoccupied.

The relevance of those 6 seats is 2 of them went to Marehan, making our total seats in Galmudug 17 and not 15.

I think we are extremely under represented our current 19% should actually be more like 33%, and this is what we have in the cabinet roughly 33%. In other words we are missing 12 seats and should actually have 29 seats in total same as HG+Duduble.
Ethiopia robbed Marehan power , if all our mps were under one state , like the majerteen or Ogden in jubaland we would run for State presidency .

Who do you think will benefit the most from the new galmudug ?

If reer Galmudug work together as brothers then the entire gobol should eat well. However certain clans do have a slight geographical advantages over others especially when the port is built. Murusade will benefit greatly due to being smack in the middle of Galguduud connecting Waceysla land on the east coast with Ceyr/Duduble land on the west side of Galguduud.Where there is a market there is money, transportation is a heavy industry the more roads the better and the inland revenue will come from travellers and southern fruits, the coastline revenye will come in use when resource exploration begins, plenty of sepolite and uranium

Ceelbuur is a self serving district, it suffered without government projects but it has a market for livestock, mining and even fruits. When there is a competent govt they will extract the sepolite remains, the uranium/platinum and even potential gold. The region has the potential to take somalia out of poverty

In central Somalia we have reserves of Gold, Uranium, Sepiolite, Salt and Ceramics. Adjacent to our settlements here are offshore coastal oil fields. According to this study we were trading these resources since the time of Ajuran.

mail.png

mail.jpeg

mail_1.png

mail_2.png

mail_1.jpeg

^this pic here are salt lithium dunes in ceelbuur district and other parts of galmudug

There is also a swathe of these exact minerals and resources in our southern areas alongside our agriculture and offshore oil and solar power.

mail_3.png

The quantity and quality of our industries has the potential to take Somalia out of poverty. Elon Mask will be an El Bur customer for electric batteries and hydrocarbon biofuel.

is Guleed Cadde the Tumaal clan there? Also Tumaal and Madibhaan should not be lumped together here, very different culture in Mudug compared to other parts they settle, there are nuances and conflict between everyone in this specific region

is Guleed Cadde the Tumaal clan there? Also Tumaal and Madibhaan should not be lumped together here, very different culture in Mudug compared to other parts they settle, there are nuances and conflict between everyone in this specific region
Yes I believe guleed Cade is tumaal respect for the correction

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
It's amazing how seat distribution based on clans massively hinders the society and unfairly effects the majority.

For instance Galmudug, Murusade inhabit half a district of ceelbuur plus few surrounding villages and that makes them entitled to 12 seats which is insane. Universal suffrage would literally put everyone at its rightful place and that's what Somalis should aspire to in the future.

It's amazing how seat distribution based on clans massively hinders the society and unfairly effects the majority.

For instance Galmudug, Murusade inhabit half a district of ceelbuur plus few surrounding villages and that makes them entitled to 12 seats which is insane. Universal suffrage would literally put everyone at its rightful place and that's what Somalis should aspire to in the future.
Stfu, 4 out of 5 Ceelbuur neighbourhoods are exclusively Murusade. Duduble live with Cayr. What is there to discuss?

1706646428827.png

Galhereeri district is not even included here

Stfu, 4 out of 5 Ceelbuur neighbourhoods, Duduble live with Cayr. What is there to discuss?

View attachment 313573

Beter not argue just spare u energy he has no power to do anything.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Stfu, 4 out of 5 Ceelbuur neighbourhoods are exclusively Murusade. Duduble live with Cayr. What is there to discuss?

View attachment 313573

If that's the case how come Duduble were majority in El Bur's council before the independence in 1956, the head of the council was a Duduble. The italians used to count Duduble as part of Habar Gidir btw.
IMG_20240131_023313.jpg

If that's the case how come Duduble were majority in El Bur's council before the independence in 1956, the head of the council was a Duduble. The italians used to count Duduble as part of Habar Gidir btw.
View attachment 313576
Bro u dont know this let me explain during italian peridod only ceelbur was distric in galgaduud region so dhusamareeb guriceel and all abgaal vilages like masagwaaye in eastrn galgaduud were coming under ceelbuur that is why u have both hg and weceysle today ceelbuur is not same ceelbuur of italian period wah. Dhusameereeb used to be almost tiny place.

View attachment 313576
1) This has nothing to do with population size. These are individuals selected by Italians to do governmental duties.

2) Ceelbuur was the former name of modern day Galguduud. It literally included 90% of modern day Galguduud including Darood lands. Unless your telling me Abgaal lives in Ceelbuur town 🤣

Bro u dont know this let me explain during italian peridod only ceelbur was distric in galgaduud region so dhusamareeb guriceel and all abgaal vilages like masagwaaye in eastrn galgaduud were coming under ceelbuur that is why u have both hg and weceysle today ceelbuur is not same ceelbuur of italian period wah. Dhusameereeb used to be almost tiny place.
Bro these guys are low IQ.. They are ciyaal maamo raised in the west. They can’t even do basic research before delving into things. Caajiib weeyaan 🤣

How big do you think ceelbuur is?
Bro i dont think any murusade is intrested in this pety arguement wah we just want to get along with all somalis for great nation no wonder u never see in murusade hisitory to be dawladiid we always pro somalia that united and function if that hapens we murusade benefit we dont see politics as zero sum game as ; we are beter than u or my tuulo is beter that is low iq

Ceelbuur city
Ceelbuur district

What do you think the population is
Bro that cant be determined now wah most murusade including abgaal left galgaduud.
My family has proerty in galhareeri but we sont live there after shabab we will fo back technicaly . Also i think murusade are well off in somalia standard wah that is more inportant instead of our pple been stuck in buush or camps like raxanweyn and jar**r

cow

VIP
Bro i dont think any murusade is intrested in this pety arguement wah we just want to get along with all somalis for great nation no wonder u never see in murusade hisitory to be dawladiid we always pro somalia that united and function if that hapens we murusade benefit we dont see politics as zero sum game as ; we are beter than u or my toolo is beter that is low iq

I think number of seats doesn't matter. Galnus is a hg state. For example hg have 22 seats out of 83. do you think the rest of 61 can come together and elect a none hg president because I don't think so.

Hg have both president and capital city. If you meet someone and they say they are reer galnus then you know 100 percent they mean HG.

Trending