How does war torn eritrea have such a developed infrastructure

Status
Not open for further replies.
Asmara has a crazy a civil war and a big war against Ethiopia, how were they able to still keep those pavements and road intact ? it's way better than somalia wallahi this city is so beautiful and seems rich with history,:z1banet: i don't know how to describe this but it has a modern ancient historical city type vibe it's like xamar before it came xaarmar :siilaanyosmile: why are all the cars so old?? 60s type cares? is it because of the trade sanctions like Cuba, you can tell it had no recent develop it just seems the old infrastructure was not damaged
Xamar
tumblr_m7iilmvgEH1r9llg7o1_1280.jpg
Kaniisadda-Xamar.jpg

xaarmar
Mogadishu-attack.jpg
AAS105-77_2018_091255_hd.jpg
120223014212-file-islamists-somalia-fighting-horizontal-large-gallery.jpg

I swear the majority of the Ethiopian-Eritrean war is fought on their respective borders. Maybe that’s why their cities have been left untouched. Somalis are fighting themselves which is why there is so much destruction.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Somalis wallahi have the most disgusting taste when comes to aesthetics whether it is dressing or buildings or whatever we need to change that wallahi. Somalis in the middle ages had better taste for aesthetics than those brainless ones today.

Somalis wallahi have the most disgusting taste when comes to aesthetics whether it is dressing or buildings or whatever we need to change that wallahi. Somalis in the middle ages had better taste for aesthetics than those brainless ones today.
Somalis today are the unfortunate ones struck by the low iq gene that skips generations. Today we can't even mine and trad our gold like our ancestors used to with the ancient egyptians.

:francis:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending